This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3079 days 9 hours ago
Sebby
Will be a live challenge tonight @ 6PM EST!!  Be here!
3079 days 9 hours ago
mrmuffinman
i will
3079 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
For today’s challenge, I will post a number and you all will have 3 minutes to find someone on Tengaged whose karma matches the number I posted, and MAIL ME a link to their profile. Whoever sends a link to someone who has the closest amount of karma to the number I posted WITHOUT GOING OVER, scores a point. First person to 3 points wins Immunity and will have a guaranteed 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

Each person may only send 1 link per round.

Everyone understand?
3079 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
I might be a little late for the challenge but I'll be here by 6:30 for sure, I'll mail everyone when I get back.
3079 days 5 hours ago
mrmuffinman
how do you send a link just copy the top text bar?
3079 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
yep!
3079 days 4 hours ago
mrmuffinman
ok thank you
3079 days 4 hours ago
mrmuffinman
im guessing if two people sent in the same amount of karma the person who sent you the link first gets the point?
3079 days 4 hours ago
mrmuffinman
here
3079 days 4 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Here
3079 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
Yeah sorry I forgot to mention that! ^ If two or more people send in the same amount of karma, the first first person who sent it will score the point.
3079 days 4 hours ago
Ahmir99
Here
3079 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
we'll start at 6:10
3079 days 4 hours ago
mrmuffinman
k
3079 days 4 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Ok
3079 days 4 hours ago
dsradine
here

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!