This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Panarairai

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Panarairai

3083 days 19 hours ago
Sebby
Welcome to tribal council.  Votes are due by 8PM EST TOMORROW!!
If you do not vote, you will get a self-vote. And if you have 3 consecutive self-votes you will be removed from the game.

You cannot vote for Muffin because he won immunity!

PYN for a question.

You can also send me confessionals.
3083 days 19 hours ago
RedWing91
red
3083 days 19 hours ago
PickleNoble
david
3083 days 18 hours ago
Sebby
Red - You won the last 2 immunities but not this one, do you think people will take this chance to get you out?

David - Do you think this vote will be divided again?
3083 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Red - You won the last 2 immunities but not this one, do you think people will take this chance to get you out?

I hope not. I hope those that I have been loyal to stay loyal to me
3081 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
Hi guys, as you all know tengaged was down so I'm extending the voting time. I'm giving you another 24hours unless I get all the votes before that.
3081 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
3/7 votes received
3081 days 3 hours ago
dsradine
Me
3081 days 2 hours ago
mrmuffinman
me
3080 days 23 hours ago
Sebby
Muffin - As we get closer to the end, are people starting to think who they want with them in the Final 2?

Damian - With Pete trying to make a move last tribal, worried that someone might try again this time?
3080 days 23 hours ago
Sebby
5/7 votes received
3080 days 20 hours ago
mrmuffinman
i am sure there are f2's being made rn at this point in the game, however you need to still have a alliance with loyal people to get to the final two, you cant do it by yourself and f2 ally
3080 days 19 hours ago
hellokittygirls
moi
3080 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
The votes are in!
3080 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
If anybody has the immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
3080 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
Alright, I'll read the votes

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!