This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3083 days 22 hours ago
Sebby
Today’s challenge is exactly like an Auction. You each have $500 to use as bidding money, and you can only bid in increments of $20.

You are bidding on colored markers. There will be 7 markers available – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown, and Pink. Whoever bought the most colored markers after all 7 rounds, will win Immunity and a guaranteed 1 in 6 shot at winning this game. You cannot share money. You cannot share markers. If there is a tie, whoever has the most money (of those tied) left will win.

Everyone understand?
We'll begin at 8PM EST tonight. If you are not here in time you will not be eligible to join in once the challenge is started.
3083 days 22 hours ago
mrmuffinman
got it!
3083 days 22 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
I understand!
But do we get anything for a certain color we bid on? Like, a advantage or something ?
3083 days 22 hours ago
dsradine
I won't make it. I'll be driving home
3083 days 21 hours ago
Sebby
Nope there wont be any advantages!
3083 days 21 hours ago
mrmuffinman
although there is a very small chance of this what happens if in the tie you both have the same amount of money?
3083 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
After all is said and done can I have the Red one?
3083 days 20 hours ago
PickleNoble
I'll be here!
3083 days 20 hours ago
mrmuffinman
no you may not
3083 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Why not?
3083 days 20 hours ago
Sebby
Muffin I'll figure something out if it does happen
3083 days 18 hours ago
mrmuffinman
ok
3083 days 18 hours ago
Sebby
Check in:
3083 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
here
3083 days 18 hours ago
mrmuffinman
here
3083 days 18 hours ago
PickleNoble
here

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!