This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Panarairai

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Panarairai

3085 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
Another tie.. that means we're going to rocks.
3085 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
Phaedra and Romeo are safe and will not draw rocks. Red is also safe because he has immunity. That means there are 5 rocks that will be drawn from a bag, one of them is the purple rock. If you draw the purple rock you are out of the game.
3085 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
I will simply random.org your 5 names and the name that comes on top of the list will be the one who has drawn the purple rock.
3085 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
9th person voted out and the 2nd member of our jury is

Pete
3085 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
There were 5 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Pete
Muffin
Pickle
Damian
Ahmir
Timestamp: 2015-11-23 05:22:44 UTC, IP: 99.240.135.189
3085 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
Pete please bring me your torch.."snuffs torch" the purple rock has spoken, time for you to go.
Well that was a crazy vote, you were all brave enough to go to rocks but it unfortunately didn't pay off for Pete. Head back to camp.
3085 days 16 hours ago
dsradine
Yikes...
3085 days 14 hours ago
PickleNoble
wow bye pete.
3085 days 12 hours ago
Jlowpete
dang this sucks :/ I tried flipping because ik I cant win agaisnt damian and red
3085 days 11 hours ago
Jlowpete
i hope you all know that no one can beat damian and red at the end so i hope muffin and hellokitty will make a move on them
3085 days 5 hours ago
dsradine
I even said the one who flipped could've just ruined their by going to rocks lmao
3084 days 20 hours ago
mrmuffinman
that was crazy

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!