This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3154 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
This challenge is called “pass the torch” and it’s pretty simple, one person from each tribe must say “Grabs torch” and “passes torch to –person name-“, then the next person must also say “passes torch to –person name-“, until we get to the last person from each tribe where they must say “lights torch”. The first team to light their torch will win immunity. If the challenge isn’t over before 12 hours, the tribe who was closest to light their torch will win. If it’s a tie, then the tribe who posted it first will win immunity!

But there is a twist to this challenge, the 2 people from EACH TRIBE that get the torch FOURTH will both get the first clue to the pre-merge hidden immunity idol! This may help you find the idol and put you in a power spot or it may aswell put a target on your back.

Does everybody understand?
We will begin at 7pm EST, I will probably be there to say Go!
3154 days 4 hours ago
GApeach95
I probably can't be here until around 9pm or 10pm EST but I will let everyone know as soon as I am on.
3153 days 18 hours ago
Sebby
This challenge is on!
3153 days 18 hours ago
Sebby
GO!
3153 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Here
3153 days 17 hours ago
mrmuffinman
grabs torch
passes torch to s37100
3153 days 17 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
*passes torch to acosta*
3153 days 17 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Im here guys
3153 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Does anyone want to start or get the torch second?
3153 days 17 hours ago
s73100
*passes torch to Amir*
3153 days 17 hours ago
RedWing91
Who can I pass to?
3153 days 16 hours ago
Ahmir99
*passes torch to Pickle*
3153 days 15 hours ago
Michael101
red u gotta wait tell someone asses it to you then anyone on ur tribe who hasn't gotten it yet
3153 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
No one on my tribe has had it yet I was asking I anyone was here to get it
3153 days 15 hours ago
Jaesus123
I'm here red
3153 days 14 hours ago
RedWing91
Still here Jay?

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!