This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale 2 Season 9

Topic » Finale 2 Season 9

3154 days 19 hours ago
DumbGinger
Honestly the fact that i've won before should work in my favor. I had a bigger target than anyone else all game, and yet here I am in the finals. I worked harder than anyone.
3154 days 19 hours ago
Coolguy9401
Ok Ginger here is my speech: I was the underdog after u got always out. Your 4 alliance versus me, guess who made it to the F2 me even though the odds were against me I convinced Brash and Rocket to turn on your alliance. Even though u ran the game for a while i stopped your alliance's reign of terror. So u with 3 other people protecting u in the F4 and me who had nobody says i outplayed your alliance
3154 days 19 hours ago
DumbGinger
Rocket, you're counting my powers AGAINST me? You expect me to have these powers I EARNED and not use them? If the situation were reversed I think you;d have a differing view.
3154 days 19 hours ago
Brashful
Just saying I was working with always
3154 days 19 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(JS you never told me to play the idol on you cool. I did it to get a threat out. It was my choice to join you guys, not your convincing lmao.)
3154 days 19 hours ago
DumbGinger
I know, Brash. I honestly had things going with Rocket and Master because I trusted you the least.
3154 days 19 hours ago
_Panda
2 more slots
3154 days 19 hours ago
DumbGinger
Most likely I'll lose this due to bitterness over my powers. I had fun though. Plus Always will be banned in time so that's a plus.
3154 days 19 hours ago
Coolguy9401
dude why would u ban always just bc she got mad at u
3154 days 19 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
You will lose because you won before.
3154 days 19 hours ago
coolranch
Just released the results
3154 days 19 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
I thought always was a guy.
3154 days 19 hours ago
DumbGinger
Not all the jurors voted..... But congrats CoolGuy.

open group

FAST BLACK BROTHER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!