This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale 2 Season 9

Topic » Finale 2 Season 9

3135 days 18 hours ago
coolranch
Here the jury can ask questions to the final 2 then once they have decided they can vote a winner in the poll

DumbGinger

and

Coolguy9401
3135 days 18 hours ago
JarBearFTW
coolguy, y did u evict me?
3135 days 18 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Everything I've done in this game and I don't get a award for it coolranch.
3135 days 18 hours ago
Coolguy9401
JarBear I voted for Julia
3135 days 18 hours ago
JarBearFTW
ok, just making sure
3135 days 18 hours ago
Coolguy9401
So JarBear I didnt vote you
3135 days 18 hours ago
coolranch
Final 2 can make speeches here
3135 days 18 hours ago
DumbGinger
I ran this game. I don't think that's debatable. I was in complete power. Sure the powers were OP, but I was smart enough to earn them and use them wisely. I deserve this win; i've fought hard and beat odds. No hard feelings. GL CoolGuy.
3135 days 18 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
But you won before ginger.
3135 days 18 hours ago
DumbGinger
I'll take any questions jurors may have
3135 days 18 hours ago
_Panda
lol
3135 days 18 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Ginger- Why do you think you will win again?
3135 days 18 hours ago
DumbGinger
True Hunter. But I believe the winner should be decided on who really deserves it more, not some pre-existing condition like my previous win.
3135 days 18 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Ok, I'm just gonna put it out there.

Ginger, your not winning. My votes going to coolguy, simply because he survived while not having bloody advantages to pussy your way in. Threatened? "Nah, it's gonna be a breeze, that guy can fuck off and-" see what I mean? I realised this and tried to get you out by playing my idol. What do you do, oh, PUSSY OUT AGAIN! If it wasn't for the powers, you'd be toast. You have the host to thank you for that. Coolguy survived with a simply alliance and only being immune once thanks to the idol. Ginger, you also had the safety of winning challenges easy. It's unfair that you probably knew already you were going to the final 2. No offense, think your a nice girl, but jesus, when you God Mode your way around things, they're gonna come and get you when you least expect it. Cool, you have my vote. Congrats.

open group

FAST BLACK BROTHER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!