This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

3063 days 21 hours ago
cswaggerr
Alright, Chandler, and Justyn. You may now make your opening statements. Jury members, now is your time to ask questions, make comments, or whatever you want to do. Because after tonight, one of these people will claim the title of Sole Survivor.

(Votes are due tomorrow (Monday) at 9:00PM EST. At that time, the jury questioning topic will be closed, and Ponderosa will be emptied.)

I will read the votes before that if I get them all.
3063 days 21 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Jury,

Please vote for me because just like last season i worked my butt off to be here. That included Winning every individual immunity challenge, finding the idol and using it at final four, and having a great social game where no one wanted me gone. I stand before you ready to answer any questions you guys may have. But when making your decisions, please vote for who you think deserves it the most.

Thank you.
3063 days 21 hours ago
scooby0000
please vote for me I was always acvctive and tried my best this is one  of the groups where I got far this is my  first group game where I made the finale 2 if I do lose atleast it was with a good person :)
3063 days 21 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
gl scooby
3063 days 21 hours ago
scooby0000
thx dude :) you to
3063 days 18 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Wow, lots of questions.
3063 days 12 hours ago
Jjred45
hey F2 I was just wanting to know what made you 2 decide to backstab me in are F3 deal
3063 days 10 hours ago
LiukBB
QUESTION TIME

First of all I will like to apologize if I asked to be evicted, but it was only because I wasn't that active and I really thought other people deserved to stay longer than me. Also It was my first time playing survivor and I don't usually follow season on tv. So cswagger I am sorry, because I know you put your heart and soul for this game, but If you will do an other edition and If I can play, I will be way way more active.

My questions are 2

Chandler : What was your biggest move in the game after the merge ?

Justin : I saw you slayed lot of competitions (even when we were still divided in the tribe). So my question is : if you didn't win so many comps, would your strategy have been different ? What was your strategy after the merge?
3063 days 9 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Liuk: My biggest strategy was winning all of the immunity competitions. I won every one. Also it was getting rid of jjred because i know he would have won over me.

JJ: we knew you would win so we had to take you out when we had the oppurtunity. Im so sorry but its a game and you were the best competitor by far
3063 days 8 hours ago
Darknight52
I have one question
Chandler: you message me and tell me that if I win immunity I keep you and if you win you keep me? But you didn't keep your deal. It was probably my a smart movie to keep me because I haven't done anything this season. So my question is was your deal a real deal or was it all just a lie? Because I might vote for the other person.
3063 days 8 hours ago
Darknight52
Smart move* I hate autocorrect haha
3063 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
I had to have my bases covered. I was really going to keep you, but then you didnt compete in the final challenge. Im sorry bit i could not take an inactive to the final two. Thats just not how i like to play the game. If you would have tried in the final challenge i definitely would have taken you. Im sorry
3063 days 7 hours ago
Darknight52
Hm ok
3062 days 22 hours ago
scooby0000
my stragey was to make allinces so I won't get out I think I would of been out earlier if I did not compeate
3062 days 18 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Why was I voted off
3062 days 17 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
because you were a huge competitor and i didnt feel safe with you at the end

open group

Cswaggerr's Survivor P.R: Castaway

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!