This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8: Veracruz

Topic » Tribal Council #8: Veracruz

2800 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Well, you guys are just ONE tribal council away from the 3-night season finale!

Here's a schedule of what it'll look like:
Night 1: Tribal Council Results/Immunity Challenge/Tribal Council/Tribal Council Results
Night 2: Immunity Challenge/Tribal Council/Tribal Council Results/Jury Vote
Night 3: Jury Vote
Night 4: Final Tribal Results/Aftershow

These are your final questions of the season! I hope you make the most of them!

For everyone:
You are all just 1 tribal council away from the finale. How disappointed will you be if you miss out on the it?

Tonight is the final night to play hidden immunity idols and for golden hidden immunity idols to do any good. Do you expect a shock in votes tonight or no?

Will tonight's vote be a gamechanger, like one that will change and affect the game as we know it?

Votes are due tomorrow at 6pm eastern. A LIVE immunity challenge will take place 5 minutes after tribal, so show up around 6 so you don't miss out! After the immunity challenge will be a 2-hour vote for who goes home, and the results of THAT tribal immediately after.

Again, votes are due tomorrow at 6pm eastern. Also, tonight is the final night to play hidden immunity idols, so if you have one, I suggest you play it tonight.
2799 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Update: The finale may or may not be delayed for a couple of reasons:

1. I may need to go to my friend's house to get the book I need in English (I left mine at school in my locker)
2. My cousin is coming in Tuesday and I really want to spend time with him.

If I don't read the votes at 6pm eastern, that's why. I'll probably stay just because I got work to do, but yeah...
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
You are all just 1 tribal council away from the finale. How disappointed will you be if you miss out on the it?
Lol pretty pissed XD

Tonight is the final night to play hidden immunity idols and for golden hidden immunity idols to do any good. Do you expect a shock in votes tonight or no?
Maybe, if it appens ima b shocked

Will tonight's vote be a gamechanger, like one that will change and affect the game as we know it?
Probably! F5 means gamechanger no matter what
2799 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Previously on Survivor,

16 strangers met each other in the Mayan ruins of southern Belize. They began as two tribes, the Tikal and Calakmul tribes before ultimately merging into the Veracruz tribe. The season began with two new twists: the game changers and the golden hidden immunity idols. Night by night, one person got voted out of the game. After 10 snuffed torches, 8 immunity challenges, and 2 medical evacuations, only 5 of those 16 remain.

In the very first tribal council, due to a tie, everyone drew rocks only to find Kevin go first by complete chance. When the Calakmul tribe returned to camp, Otis collapsed due to his scrapes from the immunity challenge and was removed from the game.

After the second immunity challenge, there was a double elimination against the Calakmul tribe due to inactivity. Everyone came to a clear decision to get rid of Courtney, who was mostly inactive during the season. Jay, who became the new "Otis" of inactivity, drew the white rock at that tribal and ultimately went home 4th.

Afterwards, a tribe swap took place, and at that point did the contestants realize that both tribes were going to tribal council. Nathan, one of the strongest players in the game, ultimately quit the game and took the snuffed torch for his tribe. For the Calakmul tribe, Fred got the unanimous vote against him to go home.

Because Fred got voted off with a game changer, the merge happened the day after the tribe swap. In a clear vote, Rodrigo was sent packing with 7 votes, the most votes a single player got in this season.

Though the merge happened the day before, Rodrigo just missed out on the jury. This was when the tribe came to some blurry votes. That night, Moon got voted out of the game and became the first member of the jury.

At the Survivor: Auction, players bought some advantages and disadvantages in the game, which either helped or harmed their game. That night, Cedric was voted off the tribe, but due to inactivity, was not part of the jury.

At the next immunity challenge, Brian slipped his way to win immunity for himself, causing Nataliya to go home with a clear vote, making her the second member of the jury. The following morning, Connor's injuries from the immunity challenge became so severe that he was also medically evacuated from the game.

Now, only 5 remain: Kolby, Eliza, Zander, Josh, and Brian. Starting tonight and the next 3 nights, join us for the 4-night Survivor season finale!
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Luv the drama:)
2799 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
Nice write up :)
2799 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Checked in:
Brian
Kolby

About 5 minutes left to check in! Don't miss out on tonight's activities!
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol
2799 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
If no one else is gonna vote, I guess I'm going to tally the votes.
2799 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
For the last time, if anyone has a hidden immunity idol they would like to play, now would be the time to do so. If you don't use the hidden immunity idol, it's gone.
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
-0_-0
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
0-_0-
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
0_0
2799 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright. Once the votes are in, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
2799 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
-u-
2799 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Eliza

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!