This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

2802 days 8 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
6pm eastern []
7pm eastern []
8pm eastern []
9pm eastern []
10pm eastern []

Put "X"s in the times you will be available to partake in the LIVE immunity challenge tomorrow.
2802 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
6pm eastern [X
7pm eastern [X
8pm eastern [X
9pm eastern [X
10pm eastern [X
2802 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
9pm eastern [X]
10pm eastern [X]
2802 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh and GRATZ F5
2802 days 7 hours ago
iiAmazing
ANY
2802 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
This was a great idea for determinng comp times dude :)
2801 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Because you guys agree 9 or 10 are good times, the planned time will be tonight at 9pm eastern.
2801 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Okidoki!!!
2801 days 6 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in everyone! I'm explaining the rules in a bit!
2801 days 6 hours ago
ThePug
Here!
2801 days 6 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Immunity Challenge #8
Word Search

In this challenge, you guys will post *searches in chest*. When you do that, I'll give you a letter that only you can use. When you have a word with the letters you found that you like, say "STOP" followed by the word. You get 1 point for every letter in the word. We will then reset from there. The person with the most points after 5 rounds wins immunity and is guaranteed a spot in the season finale. Losers go to tribal council where someone will be voted out of this game and become the 4th member of our jury.

If you have any questions, post them before we begin!
2801 days 6 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, if a word is spelled incorrectly or you use a letter more than once, you LOSE that many points, so you should be careful in this challenge.
2801 days 6 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Checked in:
Kolby

If after 4 minutes, only Kolby shows up, Kolby will win an easy individual immunity and I think it's one he'll REALLY like.
2801 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Here
2801 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Kinda early XD
2801 days 5 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Checked in:
Kolby
Brian

Zander messaged me and told me he probably won't make it. Josh and Eliza, idk what they're doing right now.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!