This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2803 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
6pm eastern []
7pm eastern []
8pm eastern []
9pm eastern []
10pm eastern []

Choose times you'll be able to make tomorrow's live immunity challenge. If you don't post what times you'll be available, I won't know if you can't make a certain time or not.

Please note: I will try my best to have as many people here as possible. I'm not guaranteeing an immunity challenge with everyone participating, but I will try and get as many people here as possible.
2803 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
2803 days 15 hours ago
ThePug
9pm eastern [X]
10pm eastern [X]
2803 days 14 hours ago
iiAmazing
8-10 Eastern
2803 days 2 hours ago
NataliyaKosheleva
Not sure if I can attend live challenges. Currently in a vacation is Asia for my dad's visit in the Ph
2803 days 1 hour ago
Bulldozer24
10 pm est
6 pm est
2802 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
10 pm you got it
2802 days 14 hours ago
iiAmazing
Goodluck guys Its f7!
2802 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Starting check in! I'll explain the challenge 5 minutes before 10pm eastern!
2802 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
Holla peeps
Lets get this party started
2802 days 12 hours ago
ThePug
here!
2802 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
2802 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Immunity Challenge #7
Go Get 'Em

Come on in guys! Alright, let's get to today's immunity challenge. First things first, Nataliya, I need immunity back. Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, you guys will switch between staying inside 2 boxes. After 5 minutes, you'll be asked to move and will be given a minute to do so. After that minute, soapy water will be poured in the old box. If you don't change boxes, you're out of the challenge.

In addition, for every rotation you switch (2 box switches, so 10 minutes), there is also a 1 in 20 increase of you falling. If you fall, you're also out of the challenge. Last person left standing wins immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in SIX shot at winning this game. Losers go to tribal council where someone WILL be voted out of this game.

If you have any questions, ask them before we begin.
2802 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay got it
2802 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright, everyone hop into the first box by saying *Goes in first box*. This challenge is officially on.
2802 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
If no one posts *Goes in first box*, no one wins immunity.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!