This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #5

3159 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Non-Live Today I will post the challenge around 4-5:00 pm Central
3159 days 7 hours ago
ccwagu
:|
3159 days 7 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Ok :D Sorry yall my computer broke so I was offline but I got it fixed :D
3159 days 6 hours ago
CurleyLee92
???
3159 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Come on in guys
Jalapao getting ur first look at the new Timbira tribe. Brendan voted out at the last tribal council by a rock draw.

Today's challenge is called "Press the Buzzer"
Tomorrow at random times I will post "BUZZ" the first person to say "Hits Buzzer" will score a point for there tribe. First tribe to 4 wins immunity and choose one person from the losing tribe to go to exile island.

Also Timbira has decided to open the envelope containing the twist from the challenge...
The twist is called the "Topsy Turvy Crown"
Here is how it works if u have watched Survivor Nicaragua than u know all about the Medalian of Power which had the potetional for a tribe to get an advantage in a challenge to win. But the Topsy Turvy Crown works a little different... The tribe that holds the crown can decide to crown someone on the other tribe. That person will have to SIT OUT OF THE CHALLENGE and wear the crown for the challenge. Once a tribe uses the advantage the other tribe will than have the crown for the next challenge to use. So Timbira u can decide which person u want to sit out of Jalapao POSR HERE IN THE FORUM

Good Luck tribes!
3158 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
BUZZ
3158 days 16 hours ago
Diirez
Hits buzzer
3158 days 15 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Jalapao scores

Jalapao- 1
Timbira- 0
3158 days 13 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Huts buzzer
3158 days 12 hours ago
Bulldozer24
BUZZ
3158 days 12 hours ago
CurleyLee92
Hits buzzer
3158 days 10 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Jalapao scores

Jalapao- 2
Timbira- 0
3158 days 9 hours ago
Bulldozer24
BUZZ
3158 days 9 hours ago
CurleyLee92
Hits buzzer
3158 days 7 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Jalapao scores

Jalapao- 3
Timbira- 0

Jalapao one more and u win
3158 days 7 hours ago
Bulldozer24
BUZZ

open group

Bull's Season 1 Survivor Tocantins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!