This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal (Battle Royale)

Topic » Cast Reveal (Battle Royale)

1070 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
This player can be arguably called Crash Padā€™s best to never win. He played a dominant game in Boot Camp, where his team would lose the final by less than a minute. He returned for Perfect Match, and was immediately targeted. After losing a purge challenge, he was lucky enough to return to the game when there was an unexpected quit, where he would go on to dethrone his rival and finish 2nd in the final AGAIN.

Please welcome Scott/sjsoccer88

Season(s) played: Boot Camp & Perfect Match
Placement(s): 2nd/2nd
Challenge wins: 7(?)
Elimination Record: 2-0
1070 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
This player is an icon. During season 4, she found herself at the mercy of others, but used her social connections to get bye. She surprised everyone by surviving a purge, and nearly took out one of Crash Padā€™s strongest players in elimination.

Please welcome Honey/honeybunch1!

Season(s) played: Static Shock
Placement(s): 8th
Challenge Wins: 1
Elimination record: 0-1
1070 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
As you may know, this season will be played in 3 phases. Welcome to the first phase.

https://i.imgur.com/oBf4h3s.gif

For the first portion of the game, you will be playing in 3 teams. The teams are Contenders, Challengers, & Wildcards. The team placements are kinda subjective since I tried to make them balanced, but I based them off your defining history within the series.

Contenders-
Christian
Tris
Franz
Scott
Jerry
Hope
Hazz
Rachael
Zach
Kennedy

Challengers-
Jan!
Kiara
Nik
Billy
Lexi
Sean
Daniel
Logan
James
Nathan

Wildcards-
Noelle
Ben
Kevin
Vincent
X
Jay
Tyler
Ashanti
Honey
Crypt
1069 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
Each round, you will have to vote for two team captains. This vote will close 15 minutes before the challenge. If it ties, a randomizer will break the tie. One team will win the challenge, and the winning captains will choose one captain from each losing team to face off in elimination.
1069 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
There will be one ā€œSafety Shieldā€ hidden for each team by the first challenge. These will function similar to idols. (I renamed the boarding pass if your seasons had those)
1069 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
The last thing for now I promise: Before the first challenge, vote for who you consider to be the ā€œstrongestā€ and ā€œweakestā€ members of your team. These decisions may have a big impact on the game.

open group

šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļøCP10- KarmašŸŒ‹

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!