This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Return Challenge (Static Shock)

Topic » Return Challenge (Static..

1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Task #1: There is a large tangle of wires in front of you. You must untangle these wires and sort through them, before placing the wires in a bin. To do this, you will need to post the following messages in your thread.

*picks up wires* (x5)
*untangles wires* (x5)
*sorts wires* (x5)
*carries wires* (x5)
*dumps wires in bin* (x5)

when you’ve finished, post DONE

Task #2: Next, you must research wiring by answering 5 trivia questions related to electricity. I will mail you the questions. When you send back your answers, I will tell you if you are correct. If any answers are incorrect, I will not tell you which ones. Once you correctly answer all 5 questions, I will mail you the puzzle for Task #3.

Task #3: Now that you’re prepared, you need to assemble the wiring. To do this, you must complete a puzzle that I will mail you. You must include your open tengaged profile in your screenshot. When you are finished, link your screenshot in this forum and be the first to post *pushes button* in this forum to return to the game.
1232 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
Ready
1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
GO
1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
If Chandler shows he may compete
1232 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
oof
1232 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
*pushes button*

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!