This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Checkpoint #12 (Solitary Confinement)

Topic » Checkpoint #12 (Solitary..

1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
1380 days 10 hours ago
hazbez94
Here
1380 days 10 hours ago
Glinda
Here
1380 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
here
1380 days 10 hours ago
crimsonteer
Here
1380 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Here
1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Welcome to the Crash Pad Gauntlet. This is your final Checkpoint before the finale, but be warned that you aren’t in the clear yet. This will be your toughest challenge yet. This challenge is a race. The Gauntlet will consist of 4 parts. You must complete them in order. The first player to finish will earn their spot in the final, and will pick one person to give a spot in the final. In turn, that person will pick one more person to bring to the final. The other 3 players will compete in a Double Elimination Airlock.

Part 1: Smash The Wall: Each of you has a thread in the forum. In your thread, you must post 75 times to smash your wall. Once you’re done, you can move on to part 2.

Part 2: Ask For Help: For this part, you must make a blog. Your goal is to get 5 users to tag you in the comments. They cannot be members of this cast. Once you’re done, send me your blog to me to move on to Part 3.

Part 3: Square Up: For this part, I will send you a Sudoku puzzle, once you complete this puzzle on the medium difficulty, send me a screenshot of your time with your tg profile open, and you will move on.

Part 4: Final Scramble: Once you finish your puzzle, I will send you a word scramble. Once you think you’ve solved it, send me your answer.
1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
any questions?
1380 days 10 hours ago
hazbez94
I'm gonna switch to my laptop can I have two minutes please?
1380 days 10 hours ago
Glinda
So do we type* smash* Or does it matter
1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
sure
1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
you can post anything
1380 days 10 hours ago
crimsonteer
Cool I’m awful at sudoku puzzles
1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
oh me too I just wanted something new
1380 days 10 hours ago
Hufus
does it matter if we mail or send on skype
1380 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
nope idc

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!