This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~EPISODE 11~ Peak Precision

Topic » ~EPISODE 11~ Peak Precision

1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Welcome to the Crash Pad Gauntlet. This is your final Checkpoint before the finale, but be warned that you aren’t in the clear yet. This will be your toughest challenge yet. This challenge is a race. The Gauntlet will consist of 4 parts. You must complete them in order. The first TWO players to finish will earn their spot in the final 5. They will EACH pick one person to send into the Final Airlock.

Part 1: Smash The Wall: Each of you has a thread in the forum. In your thread, you must post 100 times to smash your wall. Once you’re done, you can move on to part 2.

Part 2: Ask For Help: For this part, you must make a blog. Your goal is to get 10 users to tag you in the comments. They cannot be members of this cast. Once you’re done, send me your blog to me to move on to Part 3.

Part 3: Blackout: For this part, you must complete a jigsaw puzzle made up of only black pieces. Once you’re finished, send me a screenshot of your finished puzzle including your open tengaged profile.

Part 4: Final Scramble: Once you finish your puzzle, I will send you a word scramble. Once you think you’ve solved it, send me your answer.
1433 days 17 hours ago
Idols
Here
1433 days 17 hours ago
Kmartt
aight bet
1433 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
1433 days 17 hours ago
Kmartt
honestly russell hantz was kinda a simp for parvati in hvv
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
any questions?
1433 days 17 hours ago
Idols
No
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
your walls have been made
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
I’ll count down
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
1433 days 17 hours ago
Glinda
Here
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
GO
1433 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Made you a wall Hope

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!