This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mt. Hakurei Confessionals

Topic » Mt. Hakurei Confessionals

1672 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1672 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chris

Well here I am back on tengaged after 7 month break and it feel really good to be playing again. With regard to my tribe I'm not really close to anyone. Logan H and I formed a small agreement but other than that I have no alliances right now. My goal is to just lay as low as I can for the moment, but even that will be harder due to the double tribe tribal councils. That really creates an essence of tribe vs tribe, and I feel like it makes me more of a target.

I was the first picked to go to Mt. Hakurei, so I'm hoping that something good comes out of that visit.
1672 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan

Well it's certainly great to be back.  Last time on Season 3 I was the 1st boot of the season over an inact and this time I'm going to not let no premade dictate me out when I was active. Out of us 3 returnees, I have literally the most chances of improving since all I got to do is just survive the 1st haunting tribal. The fun part is that twist makes it into a Malcolm Freberg situation with 2 tribes going to the same tribal and only 1 person gets voted out.
So today in the challenge I was drafted into doing the spamming portion with Chris and we actually did a good job since we kept us close to 1st. However, Kyle failed us and at a normal tribal he would be a target but, not this tribal since we have to not budge or we are screwed since once you lose 1 person your easy pickings. Here is my cast assessment of the season.

Kaizen:
Alan D./AlanDuncan never worked with before.
Livingston H./noobsmoke13 currently hosting me
Gabe M./skimmilk4 backstabbed me before
Brittany J./LaFierceBrittany2 nice but, too strong
Raul L./LaGafas who
Morgan W./Tizian he literally killed me in XXLoveWazika's Scream by spamming me out in a death poll.

Murasaki:
Gabriel T./gabrieltrezza we are very rocky consideringwe never have gotten along.
Billy V./Bvance1212 nice person and a co-host to Libingston
Brian C./cfff not  a fan
Nik W./nikw98 nice person I met in Poohsnap's BB UK
Christian M./Christian37 dangerous player
Tris A./TMAN54445 nice but, loves to sometimes plot my demise.

Rakuyou:
Kyle W./RedsKanto Also a co-hostto Livingstonand is a villain.
Katie M./bigdizzleyomama never gotten along before
Annette C./Gilsgirl only recently met.
Chris C./Chris1080 never met before
Kamani W./Seven_Ikonique no thanks
1671 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1671 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Katie

1671 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Livingston

1671 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** Annette C./Gilsgirl — 18th **
1671 days 6 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chris

Well, the immunity challenge sucked because my tribe lost again. We are now at a severe disadvantage going into the second tribal council because we have 5 to the other tribe's 6. Technically my tribe is at four because Katie (dizzle) flipped on us and voted off Annette last tribal council. I am extremely vindictive and Katie will get what is coming to her whether I am in the game or not. As of right now I feel as if the other tribe will be voting off me, Logan, or Kyle so I'm trying to figure out where that hidden immunity idol is so we can get rid of a member of the other tribe.

I am legit so pissed off with Katie. If I could just punch that ugly bitch in the face I would lol.
1670 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Billy

Im not used to doing these over tg mails so this is weird for me. Lets recap whats going on so far
WEEK ONE
Gabriel and I literally did everything for the challenge. Christian and nik were there as well. Tris and brian weren't there. After the challenge was over, I made an alliance with Christian, brian, tris and myself... tbh that's just to secure they don't vote me if we go to tribal. I already have my main alliance in "the communication center" with Livingston and Kyle. Theres so much going on and im worried im going to fall into my habit of talk to everyone and work with everyone again

WEEK TWO
Well, I fell back into that habit. After basically doing that immunity alone we lost by 2 or 3 or whatever. im being labeled as a challenge beast already by people on other tribes and im worried about that. Thank god Kaizen won immunity because theres a 6-5 voting advantage with us vs the other tribe. I hope that my tribe can stay strong and allow them to destroy each other. Ive already promised that I would work with katie, chris, and kyle and hoop. so it really leaves me with one option. Alan (from kaizen) also proposed a 8 person cross tribe alliance to me with the vets, me, Brittany, and a few others. Theres no chat but im thinking that its going to put together soon. I feel like im in a really good spot rn. If I wanted to vote someone out of my tribe, it would be nik. he doesn't show up or talk so its an easy boot but I would rather keep my tribe at 6 rather than get out a non committed player who will vote tribal lines.
1670 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Logan

Well officially I improved from last time but, I have one question . What did she do?
Katie literally screwed over our entire tribe and now going into every vote until swap, we are the minority . I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine soon after we caused a huge scene  worthy of an oscar by Chris and Kyle.  The whole point was to make the other teibe to vote out Katie since we don't want a traitor on our tribe. Long live loyalty.
1670 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Christian

So i had an fantastic start on this game. I already have close relations to some of the people on the tribe and this game generally so cant really complain. We won the first challenge so check for that. Me,billy,tris and cfff. Then the twist came and ruined us all, but we have the numbers advantage and the other tribe is selfdestructing.
1670 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Brian

So barely anyone is talking but my tribes wants to do kamani and I know kamani doesn't give up so hopefully he doesn't have an idol cause he hates me! Anyways  I feel I'm good with my tribe as well with Jordan.
1670 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Katie

1670 days 15 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kyle

1670 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
** Kamani W./Seven_Ikonique — 17th **
1669 days 18 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Livingston

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!