This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 62: BARBIIES BIG BROTHER SEASON 3 FINALE

Topic » Day 62: BARBIIES BIG BROTHER..

3115 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Sorry I'm busy watching the jays game
3115 days 4 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Jay? :P
3115 days 4 hours ago
Barbiie
Award for most strategic goes to...

Jon!

I think Jon overall played a great game! At points of the game he had everyone on his side, and managed to have a hand in EVERY SINGLE eviction but until his own! His down fall was the fact that he kept telling people "I've been unnominated" and people used it against him! But overall, he had this game on lock!

Congrats Jon!

A lot more awards to go..
3115 days 4 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I'M SORRY I WAS PROUD. lmfao ty for the award definitely means a lot in a game full of great strategic minds :)
3115 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Wow jon, stole that one from me =P
3115 days 4 hours ago
Barbiie
Next award is for best dramatic player..
3115 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Lol is brady here?
3115 days 4 hours ago
Barbiie
The award for most dramatic player is...

Brady!

We all know why! Brady flips out over anything! But that's not a bad thing because it adds a lot of entertainment! For me atleast :)

Congrats Brady!
3115 days 4 hours ago
HeySkye
Im here guysssss and im so happy to be sitting on the final 2 with asher this amazing girl and player Im Just sad I keep getting banned dont know why :( But im here for this finale party and love ya all
3115 days 4 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Skye you keep getting banned because you keep making new acccounts (No more than one is allowed) but since moderation is gone you should be fine for the finale.
3115 days 4 hours ago
Barbiie
Hey Skye! We're currently doing awards! Then we're going to reveal the votes then I'm going to announce who'll be back next season :)

But next award is biggest blindside..
3115 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Sky you can't keep making new accounts. I learned that the hard way before
3115 days 4 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
inb4 this is my eviction I will cry.
3115 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I hope it's Jon's eviction. I take all the credit for that one
3115 days 4 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
BE QUIET DANIEL. XD

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!