This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Poor Marissa

Topic » Poor Marissa

3120 days 8 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Since Marissa did not win know she has to be a bitter jurors and take it out on Skye ass lol I find that hilarious how everyone else who got out is being mature about it but there goes Marissa who tries to convince everyone to vote her ally just because she didn't backstab her. Marissa I got words for you! Shut up I have never ever seen a more bitter juror than you go back to your room and go cry would you because you need to shut up. A true good player of big borther actually votes for the person that played the best game not the person that sat around and did nothing. Grow up and get a life! Skye deserves the win your out end of story!
3120 days 8 hours ago
winner132
I believe Asher played the better game, I'm not bitter, I'm basing my vote off facts, the actual facts and not ignoring everything Asher has done just because Skye evicted me.

I love how hypocritical you are to say that I am not voting the best player just because I am voting my ally yet you tell me that you are voting yours.  From whos perspective did Skye play a better game? From yours? Oh well I must have missed the notification that Brady's perspective is the only perspective that matters.. oh wait its not.

Get a reality check seriously, you sucked at this game, you sucked at everything, you suck at life. Just get everything checked.
3120 days 1 hour ago
xRAIN_shooter
Brady you literally are the only one who is being immature lol.
3119 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
In all honesty they're both being immature. Marissa because she keeps bring up the same points about Skye (we get it she lied), and Brady because he's been instigating fights since the week he went home lol.

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!