This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Can I just say to the entire jury

Topic » Can I just say to the entire..

3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
and everyone remaining in this game that Skye is literally the spawn of the devil and does not deserve to win this game.

She sits here acting like a sweet and innocent girl and acts like it's SO hard for her to evict me when the past two weeks she has been sitting here writing me messages SWEAR ON HER MOTHER'S LIFE AND SWEARING ON THE BIBLE that she will not evict me.

What kind of a fucking person swears on their own mother's life and on the bible and then goes against their word.

Skye, you will not be receiving my vote in the jury should you make final two and I hope nobody else votes for this despicable wench either.
3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Oh and if you think that's bad enough just wait for the messages guys, because I will be DAMNED if I let this girl who so easily swears on her mothers life, on the bible, on God, win this game.

I'm ready to start pulling the receipts and exposing her for the wretch that she is.
3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Say something smart this time Skye, just say something smart.

Do you even have anything to say for yourself Skye?

Or what? It's time for you to start denying everything and acting like the bullshit innocent girl again.

No hunny, not this time, you're getting exposed for the real you.
3127 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
I did what the entire cast tried the whole season....
3127 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
twice
3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Sweetie thats not the point Im trying to make.

THE POINT IS YOU'RE LITERALLY FULL OF BULLSHIT

You won THREE competitions in this game,

The first HoH was  GIVEN to you by your alliance, The POV was LUCK, and the second POV you won was again luck in a tie breaker

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR YOURSELF IN THIS ENTIRE GAME AND YOU HAVE RELIED ON OTHERS BEING BIGGER TARGETS BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST NOTHING BUT A FLOATER.

A FLOATER WHO SWEARS ON EVERYTHING AND THEN GOES BACK ON HER WORD.

You will not be receiving my jury vote, and I will damn well campaign for people to not vote you in the jury because you're despicable, you're vile, you're disgusting, and you don't deserve the win.
3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Oct 11, 2015 18:15:07
Skyeee123
Skyeee123
Re: Just send in like $50,000
winner132
i trust u 100% and im telling u swearing with my hand on the bible i will keep u too... i just didnt throw it cause i didnt win that much of comps and i dont want the jury saying i floated uintil final 2 when im sitting next to u.... if i win u dont need to worry about nothing im keeping u here cause i know how stupid i would be to not evict daniel !!!! i trust u too and whoever wins this one will keep the other safe !!!
>I SWEAR TO YOU, YOU'RE SAFE
3127 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
lmao loving this drama.
3127 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
I had an alliance... I won competitions.... Im, proud of myself and I know people in jury wont be as bitter as u are..... so sorry to give u 4th... but it is what it is... ur out and im on final 3... i dont even know if you would have kept me and i dont even care cause its a game... grow up
3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
I'm not bitter, I just refuse to vote for someone who so easily swears on her life, her mothers life, on God, on the bible, and then goes back on their word as if swearing on all those things means nothing.

You are despicable, you are vile, I would literally shoot myself and dive down to the fiery pits of hell if I let someone like you win this season.

You don't deserve to win this game and that's that.

You did absolutely NOTHING on your own this season.
3127 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
hahahaha ok marissa.... you can call me whatever u want... with so many good players here it was me (the floater that didnt do anything and its a vile) that got rid of u twice... have fun in jury
3127 days 15 hours ago
winner132
First of all, you didn't get "rid of me" with your first HoH because it was literally GIVEN to you by your alliance, you cant claim all of that on your own.

Any one of them could have won that HoH but they picked you knowing you were the biggest floater and none of us would take points from you.

Second of all, congratulations you won a tie breaker and evicted me, do you feel satisfied? I hope you certainly feel satisfied and I hope it was satisfactory for you to swear on the bible and your mothers life and then go back on your word.
3127 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
I decided to be the one that was the HoH not my alliance and YOUR alliance told me they would LOVE to evict you too so the entire house was on board with MY PLAN to evict you... and im really happy i evicted u and really proud of myself that i could make u believe i could kept u here :) thanks for saving me the last 2 weeks
3127 days 6 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Shut up you bitch your just mad she got you out twice and she killed it doing it

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!