This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 55: Sole Vote to evict

Topic » Day 55: Sole Vote to evict

3127 days 13 hours ago
Barbiie
Whenever you're ready Skye. With a speech please.
3127 days 13 hours ago
Skyeee123
This is going to be the HARDEST think ive done in this game so far but lets go... i came in here with 15 other people and at least half of those were high levels here on tengaged... first day of the game austin and daniel came to me and we formed a final 3 alliance right on day 1 and those 2 were the ones i felt i could trust the most in this game... right on week 1 when brandon and cupcake won the 1st hoh comp everyone was scared cause everyone thought marissa and cupcake were a duo.. and would take control of the game... brandon wanted marissa out that week and he told me that... but i knew it was to soon to show my cards and i decided to lay low and play dumb... when brandon got dethroned and cupcake got rid of him following marissa being the next hoh and getting rid of someone that was a threat to the high levels (harry) i knew the high levels were actually together and they would win if we (low levels) didnt do anything.. so i decided to talk to andrew matt and jeff and my final 3 (me austin and daniel) joined them and we became a 6 person alliance fighting against the others... on that moment the house was 100% divided and with tyler getting expelled and andrew evicted things were bad for us... marissa used to talk to me too at this time cause we were in some kind of alliance... which makes both of them (daniel and marissa) people that i worked with in this game at least once... when cupcake and matt were both evicted on that twist my alliance was happy to get rid of one of the strongest from their side.. but following this marissa once again won hoh and evicted jeff one of our people... following this week i won the hoh and decided to go after jay and asher because marissa and I were secretly together like i said.. however when jay won the pov and i had to nominate someone else i knew one of the jurors would prob come back and would be dumb to not get rid of marissa knowing she and cupcake would take control of the game like eveyrone kept saying.. so i backdoored the person i was secretly working with and evicted the strongest player of the game... but 1 day after this she came back for revenge.... and jon jay myself and daniel started a new 4 person alliance.... redrawing  the lines of the house... when jon evicted austin i was 100% scared cause i didnt know if i could trust daniel 100% and austin was my number 1 in this game and marissa just got back and she was after me so i kinda thought "im done" but i never stopped fighting and talkking to people and working my social skills and making alliances and damn.. god knows if theres something i wasnt in this game was a floater !!! when daniel won the hoh he decided that the 4 person alliance should be destroyed and jon should go... i didnt want it first to be honest but then i realized how strong of a game player jon was and decided to stick with daniels plan... in this week marissa and I got back together and started to talk once again... after this we had the last 2 weeks when i was nominated both times and i know marissa had a hand on keeping me safe against brady and against jay... and i do appreciate it and respect her as an AMAZING game player she is.... she has won 4 hohs 2 vetos and the juror comeback comp... she was the person with most blood on her hands and the person that was able to convince people (even convince myself to evict jon) to do what was best for her own game... she is the smartest strongest and everything else thats the best in this game 100%.... I promised her safety I told her things so she could keep me safe but this is big brother and you can never trust anyone here.... i hope she forgives me for this but im not here for 2nd and Im not here for 3rd.. and I can not let the STRONGEST person in this game go to final 3... it would be the dumbest move of the year... Daniel was with me since day 1.. he never let me down... Marissa is the strongest person here and this is the 2nd time i get the chance to do this... which makes me stronger
3127 days 13 hours ago
Skyeee123
so with that being said... Im so sorry but i vote to evict the one person that would make me not win this game.... Im sorry Marissa i hope u understand this is 100000000000000000000% a game move and nothing personal but im not here to be the 2nd...... I vote to evict you
3127 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Sky this isn't F2 yet
3127 days 13 hours ago
Barbiie
Marissa, it's official you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.
3127 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Um skye you didn't really redraw the lines of the game. When me and Jon were in an alliance with you, YOU never nominated any of your allies. lol so it was just another fake alliance that we all knew wouldn't last until the final 4 XD
3127 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*hugs Marissa*
Bye babe!

*hugs Skye and Dan*
FINAL 3 :D
3127 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Skye you get my vote for that yes girl!
3127 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I do agree that Skye speech was a little off and Marissa lol this is what you get for keeping Skye instead of me I never won an hoh competition and only won 1 veto lol I told you and Asher it would come back to bite you and it did lol.
3127 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Skye you only evicted Marissa once Skye because our alliamce gave you that hoh lol if any one of us were hoh we would do the same thing you did so that wasn't only you lol that was our whole alliance but you did get her out this time so you get my vote you played the strongest game

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!