This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 47: Nomination Ceremony #10

Topic » Day 47: Nomination Ceremony..

3151 days 20 hours ago
Barbiie
Jay: This is the Nomination ceremony. One of my duties as Head of Household is to nominate 2 houseguest a for eviction.

I've decided to nominate..

Brady and Skye.

I have decided to nominate you Skye and you Brady for evction. Skye you're not my target. Brady at this point I'm indifferent towards you. So whatever happens happens. I wish you guys the best of luck in the veto.

This Nomination Ceremony is adjourned. 

** POV WILL BE SENT OUT TOMORROW **
** SEND CONFESSIONALS **
3151 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Jay your doing a great job handing Asher and Marissa this game lol.
3151 days 13 hours ago
winner132
I love how you constantly talk about how I have this alliance and I'm making final two while you just casually never mention your own alliance even though we know it exists and the fact that you will never keep Jay safe
3151 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Jay has a better chance at winning over me Daniel and Skye then Marissa and Asher. If Jay goes to F5 with you 2 then he's basically screwed. BTW Marissa we wouldn't put Jay up we would actually out Marissa and asher up but I'm just saying Jay is not here to win the game lol he came to get 3rd
3151 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
If Jay wants to even get 1 jury vote he would make a move while he was hoh but he didn't
3151 days 13 hours ago
winner132
Brady answer this question, if you had won HoH this week, nominated me and Asher, and one of us had won POV.

Who would you have renominated?

Answer that.
3151 days 13 hours ago
winner132
and can I just say I love the fact that everyone keeps placing me in these duos that I'm not even in and it's hilarious

First it was me and Cupcake, now it's me and Asher, Who's gonna be my "duo" next?? stay tuned!
3151 days 12 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Marissa you are the worst liar

And ik yiu guys are a duo because on one of Asher blogs Marissa said she went to almost every single one of her soccer games does that sound like you two are a duo? Definetely because your already friends in real life.

Marissa I would nom Jay a renom but it doesn't matter because he would stay because he's not as a big as a threat as you and Asher are.
3151 days 12 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Have anything to say about that no because that us prof your a duo
3151 days 12 hours ago
winner132
I have not ONCE gone to a single one of Asher's games nor do I know Asher irl rofl

I said Asher played a soccer game at my school to which I DIDN'T go and it would've been fun to do a Tengaged meet up.

And whether he is the target or not, you just said you would have renominated Jay, so tell me again why he should feel safe with you.
3151 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Brady, you want to talk about how bad of a game I've played? What have you done? I can think of a single move that you have done.

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!