This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 41: HOH #9

Topic » Day 41: HOH #9

3158 days 15 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

Welcome your 9th Head of Household competition! This competition is called ..

" Pandoras Boxes "

This is your first Pandoras Box week!

To celebrate I have 6 boxes that contain certain prizes and punishments. There are 3 prizes and 3 punishments. Here's are what could be in the box.

1. Can't compete in veto.
This is obviously a punishment. This means that you can not participate in this weeks power of veto competition!

2. No - nominations pass
This is a prize. This just means that you are not eligible for PRE VETO nominations this week.

3. MVP
This is another prize. With this prize you have the opportunity to nominate a houseguest (just pre veto)

4. No HoH
This is a hard core punishment. This means you cannot participate in next weeks HOH competition.

5. The 509 post
This is a punishment. This means you have to post " I'm a big fat bitch" in a forum 509 times. You have until eviction. If not done you get 1 penalty vote towards your next eviction.

6. Head of Household
This is the best prize. HOH for the week :)

Oh and good news! This is our LAST bull shit luck competition! The rest are physical, or actual mental!

YOU WILL POST IN THE COMMENTS BELOW OF WHICH BOX YOU WANT. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. YOU CANT TAKE A BOX THATS TAKEN.

** the boxes are randomized so you don't know which box is which **

SEND CONFESSIONALS
3158 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Box 3
3158 days 14 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Me not being able to play in a crucial HoH. rip me
3158 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Box 2
3158 days 14 hours ago
Skyeee123
box 4
3158 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
box 5
3158 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Box 6
3158 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Watch I will get a punishment
3158 days 13 hours ago
winner132
hmmmmmmm so many choices

I'll pick 1
3158 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
omg gl guys.. Im nervous haha
3158 days 12 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Results will be revealed at 9:45 PM EST according to Barbiie (I mailed her for info on the time)

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!