This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 23: Eviction #4

Topic » Day 23: Eviction #4

3205 days 10 hours ago
Barbiie
Houseguest!

The votes are in. When I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say goodbye, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

By a vote of 8 - 1
Andrew, you are evicted from the Big Brother house!!

As for the rest of you! Congratulations to you all for making it to jury! But at around now things are going to get interesting.

As you guys know there was a button pushed earlier today... And it unleashed a FUCKED UP twist. But I feel so mean about the twist that I'm going to be nice and give you all a reward, and the reward is...

The Battle of The Block twist is officially over!

Now that may be good but I'll make sure to cancel it out a lot with my twist to make everyone shit themselves.

But I'll reveal the twist later on tonight ;)

And also if you guys are aware, In the last HOH competition, Jon won a prize. To get to that prize, he had to complete 5 tasks. His five tasks were..

1. Ask a houseguest for nudes w/o saying jk (I need screenshots)

2. Create a thread and call everyone out (can be funny, mean, etc. but u need to throw shade)

3. Make your avatar all blue for a day

4. Cause some drama and call 3 ppl of ur choice shady bitches. (Mail them and I need screenshots)

5. Make a blog that says " BARBIIE IS THE BADDEST BITCH " and get at least 75 points

He completed all of his tasks so his prize ...

Is invincibility for this week. Congratulations Jon you are safe and won't have to worry about this week. But with every blessing comes with a curse ;) that'll be announced later too.

** Send Confessionals **
3205 days 10 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Diddnt you already post this.
3205 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
So now I am basically alone in this game since I was the vote to keep Andrew I am open to anything I can be an extra vote for you (except for the duo).
3205 days 9 hours ago
jeff2k20
Congrats on jury everyone
3205 days 9 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
ME BEING IMMUNE DURING THE CRAZY TWIST WEEK I LOVE IT <3333
3204 days 11 hours ago
Skyeee123
congrats on jury guys
3204 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm scared of this starting when I'm at like school or something lol
3204 days 9 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Who the fuck told Marissa what I was telling you I mean come on people if you want to win you got to fucking get them out and it is crazy how people tell them everything it is so funny because people obviously came here not to win because they are just kissing cupcake and Marissa asses if you want to win do something because I will just say if Marissa or cupcake is in f2 they get my  jury vote hands down

Just so people know it would be awesome if people would make a move against Marissa and Cupcake but everyone is just scared.
3204 days 1 hour ago
winner132
I love my fans

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!