This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 21: BoB #4 Results

Topic » Day 21: BoB #4 Results

3207 days 8 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

The pair with the highest score of "Bunch" added up will win the Battle of the Block and dethrone their Head of Household.

With a combined score of 6,621...
Congratulations to Matt and Austin! You two have won the Battle of the Block and are safe this week, and have made it to jury!

Jon, since your nominees won the BoB you are dethroned which means congratulations Marissa you are the sole Head of Household.

Sorry Andrew and Brady, you two are still nominated but still have a chance to save yourself with the POV!

POV Players:
HOH- Marissa
Nominees- Brady and Andrew
3 random.org- Jay, Jeff, and Asher
3207 days 8 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Welp
3207 days 8 hours ago
Renegade4ever
Damn right
3207 days 8 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Yay! Good luck noms!
3207 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats! And yay, I actually get to compete in something XD
3207 days 7 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Yay I an going home this week
3207 days 7 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
So Marissa is the hoh again shocker her and Cupcake win everything they already have too much power in this game
3207 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gl guys in pov
3207 days 4 hours ago
winner132
Brady why do you insist on digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole

Like you weren't even remotely a target at the beginning of this week dude, I just dont understand you
3206 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I am doing this to get you 2 separated

If anybody does have an alliance with Cupcake and Marissa congrats on getting 3rd or 4th place those are good placements but if you want to win you have to find a new alliance

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!