This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 20: Nomination Ceremony #4

Topic » Day 20: Nomination Ceremony #4

3208 days 6 hours ago
Barbiie
Jon: This is the Nomination Ceremony. Our duties as Head of Household is to nominate two houseguest for eviction. I'll go first.

I've decided to nominate
Austin and Matt

Austin last week I voted to evict you and the sides are BLATANTLY clear now so nominating you minimizes the blood on my hands since I already made it clear who I was keeping last week anyway.

Matt you are one of the strongest players in this house and you have escaped eviction twice in a row now. It's not personal against you, you are just an amazing game player who I have not talked with yet who I feel needs to go up.

GL you guys! <3

Marissa: I've decided to nominate..
Andrew and Brady

Andrew, I have nominated you because you're a really strong competitor and I know you're going to fight hard for that BOTB. I don't really know where your head is at in this game, but I do know that in the 4 weeks that we've been here, you've talked to me a total of two times and both times were to congratulate me on HoH.

Brady, I have nominated you because of the same reasons. You've also won a lot of BOTB's and I know you're gonna go out there and fight for it again. I have never really talked to you in this game and I don't know what you are thinking at all or what your strategy really is.

Sorry guys and good luck in BOTB. This nomination ceremony is adjourned!

** BOB WILL BE SENT OUT LATER TODAY **
** Send Confessionals **
3208 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Thanks for the safety
3208 days 6 hours ago
Renegade4ever
oh come onnnnnnn
3208 days 6 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
gl guys bob. Thanks for safety
3208 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
If anyone wants to talk I'm available in my inbox or at xRAIN_shooter on skype.
3208 days 6 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Shocker
3208 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
So the HoH don't want to make a move and just nominate the same 4 people that were on the block last week pretty much the same week all over again
3208 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I am so over people not making moves against anybody in this game and just nominating the same people every week just so they don't get blood on there hands.

Marissa and Cupcake are running this game so Andrew fight your ass off in this BOB I am not letting a duo going to win this game.
3208 days 5 hours ago
Tmag15
u guys r all jealous of renegades game play he's freaking unreal u should all bow down to him and kiss his freakin feet
3208 days 4 hours ago
jeff2k20
Gtfo tmag
3208 days 4 hours ago
Skyeee123
thanks for safety and gl nomsss on bob

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!