This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Approach with caution!

Topic » Approach with caution!

3210 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
IF BARBIIE POSTS THIS THING CALLED THE SILENT ROOM, BE CAREFUL! For those of you that don't know, the silent room activates a twist for that week when ANYONE posts in it. The season before mine it was something as simple as an HOH being dethroned. HOWEVER, In my season the twist was that there were 5 people nominated, there was a Battle of the Black, and two people won the veto instead of just one as well as two people being evicted. It's complete craziness!

The Silent Room is NEVER  a good thing. I'm sure Barbiie will make it something different this year, but it's still likely to end up with 2 or 3 people leaving. Or perhaps someone coming back. Approach with caution!
3210 days 5 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
LISTEN TO THE WISE JAY.
3210 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
ACTUALLY I stand corrected! Everyone was nominated besides the HOH, and there were two POVs.
3210 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I'm imagining Harry or Brendan coming back just to post in the silent room
3210 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I doubt Barbiie will let someone pre-jury come back. Barbiie hates everyone evicted pre-jury XD They're not good enough for her ghetto ass lmfao
3210 days 5 hours ago
Barbiie
^^^^^ basically
3210 days 5 hours ago
PotatoSalad
LOL

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!