This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 9: HoH #2 Results

Topic » Day 9: HoH #2 Results

3219 days 14 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

Let's see the results to your second Head of Household competition!

" Majority Rules "

In this competition, I will ask you 7 questions! There will be 2 different answers. Pick one answer, and the majority of the houseguests who have that answer will be safe! The houseguests who have the  minority of the answer will be eliminated! This will go on until there are 2 people left! Then there will be a tie breaker question, the person who is closest to the number without going over wins! If all go over who ever is closest to the number wins!

Q1: Who Is A Better Physical Competitor? Daniele (BB8) or Aaryn (BB15)

By a vote of 12 - 2 the majority said "Daniele". Sorry Tyler and Tanner, you two were in the minority, so you two are eliminated. Let's move on!

Q2: Who Had Better Gameplay? Rachel (BB13) or Amanda (BB15)

By a vote of 7 - 5 the majority said "Amanda". Sorry Skye, Brady, Andrew, Jeff, and Matt. You five were in the minority, so y'all have been eliminated. Let's move on!

Q3: Who is prettier? Janelle (BB7) or Nicole (BB16)

By a unanimous vote all you of guys said "Janelle". None of you guys are eliminated. Let's move on!

Q4: Who was a bigger floater? Adam (BB13) or Victoria (BB16)

By a unanimous vote all of you guys said "Victoria". None of you guys will be eliminated. Let's move on!

Q5: Who was funnier? Zach (BB16) or Kevin (BB11)

By a vote of 4 - 3 the majority said "Zach". Sorry Jay, Harry, and Daniel. You three were the minority so you three are eliminated. Let's move on!

Q6: Who was a bigger bitch? Aaryn (BB15) or Christine (BB16)

By a vote of 3 - 1 the majority said said "Aaryn". Sorry Austin, you were the minority so you're eliminated. Let's move on!

Q7: Who was a cuter couple? Nicole&Hayden (BB16) or Amanda&McCrae (BB15)

By a unanimous vote you all said "Nicole and Hayden". None of you guys will be eliminated. Let's move on to the tie breaker.

TIEBREAKER:
What's the overall balance in my bank account?

Marissa: $1,350
Jon: $42,400
Asher: $5,000

My overall balance is $1,053.

CONGRATULATIONS TO MARISSA, AND ASHER! You two were the closest! You two are the new Heads of Household! Send in your nominations by tomorrow at 7:00PM EST.

** Send confessionals **
3219 days 13 hours ago
jeff2k20
Congrats
3219 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Grats Marissa and Asher
3219 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
me fucking up the tiebreak xD meant to post 4,200

oh well I can compete next week if I stay haha
3219 days 13 hours ago
winner132
Thanks guys
3219 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Congrats Asher and Marissa
3219 days 13 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Congrats :)
3219 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats you two!
3219 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
THANKS <3
3219 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
congratssss guys
3219 days 12 hours ago
Renegade4ever
gratz guys!!!!!!!!
3219 days 2 hours ago
Pookiie
Congratulations Marissa and Asher

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!