This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1 --> Inmunity Follow the Clue [Thursday 5 pm EST]

Topic » Day 1 --> Inmunity Follow..

3183 days 1 hour ago
dubstar
In this post you will find the first clue and you will have to follow the clues that are all around tengaged. In each clue you will have a letter and in the final clue you will be told what all that letters mean and what do you have to do with them. ALL THE CLUES ARE GONNA BE IN THE FIRST BLOG OF SOME PERSON

You will have to post here the result and ALL the users where you have look. The first person to answer right wins immunity, stay safe for the day and start the duel list.

Example: 1st clue: For the next clue you will have to look in someone who is green and cute

The answer is obviously dubstar, so you will have to look in my first blog ever for the next clue.
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/dubstar/766641/im-new-tengaged

In the duel list you will have to send me a mail BEFORE THE CHALLENGE STARTS with numbers from 1 to 12 with all the users, who do you want to save as 1 and who do you want to duel as 12.  If you don’t send me anything we will random the person you save and the person you battle in case you are last person chosen.

Remember that you CAN’T change the list once the challenge has started. When the challenge is over we will open a new post and the saving process will start live. Maybe for being the first day today we will give you few more time.
3182 days 15 hours ago
dubstar
We suspend the challenge until sunday due to technical issues. We are sorry.
3182 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
It's ok! I'm still excited to play! So we send our lists now, or after the challenge?
3179 days 15 hours ago
dubstar
hi
3179 days 15 hours ago
Lucinda
Hello, gordo.
3179 days 15 hours ago
PeneTration
Hi
3179 days 15 hours ago
dubstar
Do you understand the challenge?
3179 days 14 hours ago
sihz
hi
3179 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Hiii
3179 days 14 hours ago
Lucinda
Yes.
3179 days 14 hours ago
dubstar
ok in one minute I'll give you the first clue
3179 days 14 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Yes
3179 days 14 hours ago
dubstar
THE DUEL

1st clue: Letter: P. ALL THE CLUES ARE GONNA BE IN THE FIRST BLOG OF SOME PERSON. The next clue is the person with the most blogs in the top 20 hof of tengaged.com.
3179 days 14 hours ago
Lucinda
PROTECTION
3179 days 14 hours ago
Lucinda
some of the users i remember are sprtygy1989 zedd zelda halloween jessy from .br donaam
3179 days 14 hours ago
dubstar
CONGRATULATIONS LUCINDA FIRST INMUNITY FOR YOU

open group

The Duel - Double D (1st edition)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!