This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The REUNION~

Topic » ~The REUNION~

3161 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
This season warmed my gooch SO MUCH that I'm having a reunion,

I have invited the 28 queens to come back to TALK

LuLu, Rhinestone, RheeqRheeq, Rubian Remy, Rory Patricks, you all were eliminated DAY 1 (not really but you get what I mean) Did y'all expect that to happen?

LuLu, you were the first boot, did that feel harsh in anyway?

Rhinestone, first boot TWICE, you are the Francesca, do you think you would sign up  again on a normal season?

RheeqRheeq, I feel HELLA guilty about your boot only because in the first challenge just based on the LOOK, you were the fifth worst and would have been IN on a normal runway. What have you been up to?

Rubian, you were the first villain to hit the bricks, do you wish that you did anything different?

Rory, you were one of the two girls who asked to be a villain, do you regret that decision?

*after the girls talk we go to commercial*
3161 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
*we're back with the next four queens*

Emma Dale and Seneca Falls, you both came and left with the wind, y'all kind of gave up, if you had more time how do you think you would have fared?

Miss Chievous, you were the only All Stars, returnee and yet you went out in the second episode, what gives?

Odessa Pleather, very controversial, would a SISTA of yours ;);) come back for another season?
3161 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Karen Forewe, you left because YOUTUBE ARE NAZIS, if your dickie stayed contained do you think you would have stayed?

Francesca, you  started strong and then got eliminated, what happened?

Opal, you CAUSED some waves with your sexy lipsyncs, how u doin tho?
3161 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
Now we have two front runners who both failed to make it to the merge.

Emergency and 16.9

I thought you two could have been in the finale, if u did make the merge who's spot would have you taken?
3161 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
The Merge Queens, HELLO

I'm kind of lazy so

why do you think you were eliminated

what u doing NOW

do you think you are smart?
3161 days 7 hours ago
winner132
This season had a bullshit winner, that's all I gotta say
3161 days 7 hours ago
winner132
*drops mic*
3161 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
Davina again that's not how you talk about yourself
3161 days 7 hours ago
HowLovely
i was sad but I'm gonna try harder in my future to meet deadlines and shit
3161 days 7 hours ago
konohavillage1
I was eliminated because I was ugly and everyone has to die for Queen Buckel to rise

I'm jackin it now
3161 days 7 hours ago
CaitlinBella
LuLu, you were the first boot, did that feel harsh in anyway?

Nah, I was away and couldn't post a lipsync... That being said, If I did then I could very well be standing over with the finalists right now.
3161 days 7 hours ago
wearegreatppl
That week I had a great plan to do look inspired by a dead seal. Do to the fact that my home Provence of newfoundland is known for the seal hunt. No there a many people against it and like most of peta they have there facts wrong. So as a protest I was gonna do a look like that. Unfortunate that week my bestfriend got sent to a hospital for her appendix so I had to be with here and had no time to make a look. Witch is why you go what you got
3161 days 7 hours ago
HowLovely
*claps for beagle*
GOOD JOB BUCKLE. IM SO PROUD OF YOU.
3161 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
Thank you all *adjusts my crown* I'm still rewatching to make sure it wasn't a joke
3161 days 7 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I have honed my skill and have worked very hard on my latest creation!

BEHOLD!!! *unveils the Rheeqbot 1.0*
3161 days 6 hours ago
doodyful
I would have taken either Giraffez or Kokomo's spot for sure.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!