This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The First Villain Runway~

Topic » ~The First Villain Runway~

3241 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
that girl was on the voice? Yikes. Rubian Remy, I know you are amazing but history repeats and you will be partnered with Davina, so I'm sorry sashay away.
3241 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Girl bye she slayedddd
3241 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Rory Patricks, I know that you're a drama bomb however this isn't your time, sashay away, you're a star!
3241 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
boop
3241 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Selena Del Barrio, you took a risk not doing your cheer shit however, I'm simply dazzled shantay you stay.
3241 days 9 hours ago
rory17
OMGGGG. No way did Fat Buckel thing stay and I didn't. You have failed me 3 times in a row now. Goodbye Tayvie. You may have just gotten rid of the only person bringing these ratings up.*walks away and doesn't look back*
3241 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Odessa Pleather, tsk tsk to make 11-11, I'm going to need you! shantay you stay~
3241 days 9 hours ago
HowLovely
*camera pans to buckel backstage smirking*
3241 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
if shes failed you so much stop applying
3241 days 9 hours ago
rory17
I wanted to prove to Tayvie that I am a force to be reckoned with, but Tayvie either lost taste or she blinder than shit.

*writes on mirror*
I don't forgive. I don't forget.

#TeamAnybodyButTriplechinAndFatBuckelTree

XOX

-Rory Patricks
3241 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
Rory you're not even that good calm down
3241 days 9 hours ago
rory17
Bitch, tell that to the thing you called a look putting a testicle with a face on Hilary Clinton.
3241 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
but who moved on henny
3241 days 9 hours ago
rory17
Tayvie didn't have his glasses, boo boo.
3241 days 9 hours ago
mahogany
If u can't accept that Tayvie thinks that I'm top 4 and you don't even cut top 22, I don't think you were cut out for this anyway.

Catch my kiss Ms. Patricks *MWA*

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!