This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Hero Workroom~

Topic » ~The Hero Workroom~

3213 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*looks at everyone then looks at mine* confessional* I'm.scared some of these bitches did completely new looks and here I am using the same game to redo this look I hope.I didn't take the challenge to seriously because I don't want to go home I want to win like seriously. I want to show these bitches who the badest queen here
3213 days 19 hours ago
Carvalho
Beagle the only thing "bad" here besides your drag queen is your skin tone
3213 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
(going the chyna route bitch)
3208 days 3 hours ago
Giraffez
Confessional: so I'm really nervous right now because I want to win this challenge so badly but  not like how it looks like I might at this point win literally no one else having posted and just a few hours left till the deadline and my team is the only one with a story done it's like seriuosly granted I literally wrote and casted all but one which was miss Chyna Rose of course because just like me she has no life out side of tengaged and her look is also already up it's like I want to take out my strong competition but not like this so hopefully everyone has submitted something at least by the time it's over with so I don't feel super bad for beating them cause then it's a hollow victory no one wants a hollow victory

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!