This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2529 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
Congrats to you all for being able to make it to the final immunity challenge of this season. However, this is an All Winners season, and this Final Immunity Challenge is going to test every fiber of your being to prove you deserve your spot here, and trust me when I say it is going to be hell.

It is a SEMI-LIVE challenge, meaning you must schedule a time with me in order to play. IT IS LIKELY GOING TO TAKE A WHILE. DO NOT PROCRASTINATE IN DOING IT. DO NOT EXPECT TO BE DONE QUICKLY.

I'm going to tentatively give y'all till Sunday at 10 PM EST to complete it, but it if everyone finishes results will be revealed earlier.

IT IS ALSO HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU BE ON A COMPUTER DURING THIS CHALLENGE. It is possible on mobile, but it will be far easier on both you and I to be on a laptop/computer. If you cannot, talk to me ASAP so we can work something out.

Ty friends sorry for random capitalization I am very sleepy.
2529 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If Christian's schedule doesn't match someone's, I can also host.
2529 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Oooo ok I will work around my schedule as I am having a college reunion this memorial weekend down in L.A maybe Friday evening at the airport after my job interview..
hmm that time might be crunching it to my departure.

Eh I figure it out just thinking ouT loud. Job interview is for a marketing team down in Long Beach (LA) so kinda ironic I can be a neighbors with my best friend again from college.
2529 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
i can do it now if anyone's on lol
2528 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
3/4 have now completed the challenge
2525 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Okay everyone has now submitted, and props to all of y'all for digging deep and doing this challenge, as it was not easy in the slightest.
2525 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
For recap/jury members who had no idea:

Players were tasked with picking 1 of 3 clues, and using that clue to lead them to a ranked user's first blog. Once they had found the blog, they were then given a task to complete. Completion of the task resulted in a new clue, and thus repeated till they had done 3 tasks. Players then used 6 numbers obtained throughout the challenge to solve one final puzzle. Person with the fastest time wins.
2525 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Task 1: Achieve a score of at least a 9.0 on Color Method
http://color.method.ac/
Screenshot your final score like this
https://gyazo.com/1a9ce8d83e30e78177128c718d8ddac2
Once you have submitted a valid, complete screenshot, you will receive your next clue and move on with the next task.
2525 days 9 hours ago
Cornelia
Best of luck everyone!
2525 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Task 2: Translation
Your second task is to translate this phonetic (sound) phrase to its corresponding English phrase! Punctuation is not necessary, but will most likely aide you in solving the paragraph. Starting at 20 minutes, you can ask for one specific word to be translated, and can a new hint every 5 minutes after that. I will not be reminding you when a new hint is available, so it is up to you to keep track of time.

Phrase: k?n?grætj??le???nz ?n ?me?k?? ?t ð?s f??r ?n ð? ge?m! ha???v?, ?f ju? ?tru?li w?nt tu? kle?m ð? ?ta?tl ?v s??l s??va?v? ð?s ?si?zn, ju? m?st p?t ?n ð? h??d w??k ænd ?d?d??ke???n ju? hæv ?pru?v?n ?ke?p?bl ?v p??z?s??. w?n ?bætl?? ð? b?st ?v ð? b?st, w?n w?d ?ks?p?kt ð? te?st ?v ?v?kt?ri tu? te?st m?? ?swi?t? w?n ???i?vd. b?st ?v l?k ?k??st?we?!

Answer: Congratulations on making it this far in the game! However, if you truly want to claim the title of Sole Survivor this season, you must put in the hard work and dedication you have proven capable of possessing. When battling the best of the best, one would expect the taste of victory to taste much sweeter when achieved. Best of luck castaway!
2525 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Task 3: Ordering Winners
Your penultimate task is a simple homage to the Gaiavivor series. You must alphabetize every tribe that a winner of Gaiavivor has been on in the 3rd generation. NOTE: Only the tribes that the winner was on FOR THAT SPECIFIC SEASON THEY WON are included. For example, if I was apart of Tribe A, Tribe C, and Tribe D when I won my season, but later was on Tribe B and lost that season, the only way Tribe B would be included in your list is if the winner of THAT season was a member of Tribe B.NOTE: AS THIS SEASON DOES NOT YET HAVE A WINNER, NO TRIBE FROM THIS SEASON WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL ANSWER
2525 days 9 hours ago
Cornelia
His challenge literally pushed me to my limits! This fucking challenge is why people have breakdowns loooool
2525 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Final Problem: Using the numbers you have received from the previous three tasks, enter them into an equation in order to achieve a balanced equation with both sides equaling 50. Once you have solved the puzzle, your time will stop and your score will be recorded.For example, if your numbers were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, and both sides were needing to equal 10, a possible solution could be:
(2*3)+4= (6-1)+5

NOTE IF YOUR SOLUTION DOES NOT MATCH MINE BUT STILL WORKS IT DOES COUNT AS A CORRECT ANSWER
YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF NUMBERS ON BOTH SIDES
NOTE: PEMDAS DOES APPLY SO IF YOUR SOLUTION DOES NOT WORK OUT PEMDASICALLY, IT WILL NOT COUNT AS CORRECT.

Possible Answer (there were more but this is what I had recorded):
(9*4)+14=(20/2)*5
2525 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Ok that whole list of tasks is just hell
2525 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Okay now that's all been posted, let's get to the results!
2525 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
In 4th place
SEAN!

As Sean was the last to compete, an agreement was made prior to the start of his run that if he passed the current leader's time before finishing, we would simply stop his run to save time. At the time of him falling behind the leader's time, Sean was working on Task 1 (Color Method)

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!