This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 15 (Gaiaflop)

Topic » Tribal Council 15 (Gaiaflop)

2530 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND CONFESSIONALS
INCLUDE ME IN ALL CONVERSATIONS

Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Mearl, Shadi, Sagar, Robby, Jeremy, and Nattie voted out last tribal council.

Jake has individual immunity tonight. Everyone else is fair game.

Send votes/reason by 10 AM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know. Tonight is the LAST night you can do so.

Her'es a general question, answer it for more.

Last night for idols. So the merge idol was just rehidden after last round. Everyone but Jake and Wyatt have the clue. With tonight being the last night for it to be played if it's been found, how do you plan your vote?
2530 days 9 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Last night for idols. So the merge idol was just rehidden after last round. Everyone but Jake and Wyatt have the clue. With tonight being the last night for it to be played if it's been found, how do you plan your vote?

I am not entirely sure yet honestly. Three of us went for the clue meaning one of us has it, the question is who? And after knowing that one, the other question is how the idol is going to be played?

This is the last time to play an idol. There's no doubt that one is coming out. The biggest question is where from!
2530 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Gl everyone
2529 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
Enjoy the Survivor FInale all,

Tonight is a somber night for me luckily i have a dinner I am making and this finale to keep mind in the clear.

And yes Gl to us all, F5.
2529 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
I am assuming everyone is watching this season (GameChangers) but could be wrong lol.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ill go tally the votes.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the final time to do so.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Jake Stands*
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
"You know what Chris? I think it would be down right depressing if the final idol didn't come out to play at the final tribal it can be played. Its time to shake things up! Pretty sure the "big boys" are gonna try make a "big ballsy move" so Sean this little beauty is for you!"
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, all votes for that person will not count and the person with the next most amount of votes will be voted out.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This IS an idol. All votes for Sean will NOT count.
I'll read the votes.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sean. DOES NOT COUNT.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Second Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Sean. DOES NOT COUNT.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Third Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Wyatt

Wyatt- 1
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fourth Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X.
2529 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fifteenth Person Voted Out Of Survivor All Winners And Seventh Member Of Our Jury
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Wyatt. That's 2, that's enough  The tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*

You will have a say in who wins this game. Head to Ponderosa.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!