This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 19 (FUCK)

Topic » Tribal Council 19 (FUCK)

2592 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Matt, Mel, and Eli who lost the last Redemption Island Duel.

Jake has immunity tonight.

Send me your votes and a reason by MIDNIGHT EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Final 8! After last night's tribal council it would look like it's 4-4. Is that the case?
2592 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
Final 8! After last night's tribal council it would look like it's 4-4. Is that the case?

Well everyone thought it was going to be me going last tribal beause I wasn't in the "majority". Clearly that did not happen. No one knows what's going to happen, and they'd be dumb if they think they did.
2592 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jake- How does it feel to go from having to save yourself with an idol to winning immunity?
2592 days 1 hour ago
Nattie
night's tribal council it would look like it's 4-4. Is that the case?
honestly who knows, there is a constant power struggle between the two sides and these last few tribals have been shocking to say the least, who knows what the outcome will be at this tribal!
2591 days 16 hours ago
adamsel

things have changed every vote so you can't just assume it'll be 4-4. it could be 7-1 for all we know
2591 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nattie- Expect to see any advantages come out?

Adam- How do you make sure the vote is not you?
2591 days 13 hours ago
adamsel
Adam- How do you make sure the vote is not you?

Give Jake the best blowjob he's ever had
2591 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Adam- So Jake's the kingpin?
2591 days 11 hours ago
Nattie
Nattie- Expect to see any advantages come out?
I wouldn't be surprised, there is powers flying around left right and centre which makes you have to think even harder about how to vote!
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol or an advantage and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2591 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
*stands*
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Looks at Andy*
2591 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
I was in a very interesting predicament tonight, and this is a very tough decision for me and I don’t know if this is going to work out or not, but I think it’s worth the risk. I’d like to use the hidden immunity idol on…
2591 days 4 hours ago
amf7410
Myself
2591 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, all votes for that person will not count. The person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!