This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 20 (Gaiaslow)

Topic » Tribal Council 20 (Gaiaslow)

3164 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Zabrina, Joe, Nick, NJ, and Alexandra who lost the lost the last duel.

Ben has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Send me your votes and a reason by 11 AM EST TOMORROW

If you have the hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, tonight is the LAST time to do so.

Ben- Grats on immunity! How's it feel to be in the final four?

James- Grats on returning from Redemption Island! How nervous are you that you might get the revolving door treatment and voted right back out?

Austin- You received 3 votes last tribal but was saved thanks to an idol. Nervous you'll Benl receiving votes tonight?

Jarrod- You don't have immunity tonight to save you. Think you'll receive some votes?

Jan- Tonight is the last time to play an idol. Think we will see one be played?
3164 days 21 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan- Tonight is the last time to play an idol. Think we will see one be played?

If someone found the idol then yeah!!!
3164 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin- You received 3 votes last tribal but was saved thanks to an idol. Nervous you'll Benl receiving votes tonight?

Yeah I know I will be
3164 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jan- What are the chances of that?

Austin- It seems the core 4 broke up last tribal.. Was that just because Jarrod won immunity, or are things actually distant between the renaming three of you?
3164 days 21 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Jan- What are the chances of that?

Considering the idol board given, 1 in 50
3164 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jan- Same question as Austin. It seems the core 4 broke up last tribal.. Was that just because Jarrod won immunity, or are things actually distant between the renaming three of you?
3164 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
James- Grats on returning from Redemption Island! How nervous are you that you might get the revolving door treatment and voted right back out?

Why thank you... I pretty much expected to be voted right out of this game... I mean its evident not everyone here thinks logically as proven by the fact that some of these people are still around... They'll look at the fact I returned and likely think it makes me a threat or use it as an excuse to get rid of me... Really I'm the least threatening here though. I have no friends on the jury, several people on the jury don't like me ... Yet two people here have been called out for being the biggest threats, and another has the best underdog story going for them.
3164 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
James- Who are the two big threats and who is the underdog you're talking about?
3164 days 17 hours ago
Milkisgood
Ben- Grats on immunity! How's it feel to be in the final four?

Ha suck it losers, it feels great that I've spent 3 months to know I have a one in four shot winning like 10ts or something and title of sole survivor in a game that will impact my real life in little to no way, but will boost my internet ego by 1000%
3164 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2/5 Votes
3164 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*month and a half not 3 months!
3164 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- You don't have immunity tonight to save you. Think you'll receive some votes?

I think it's likely. I'm hoping there are bigger threats in terms of gameplay and their chance of winning final immunity that will be targeted before me but you never know.
3164 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jarrod- Who are the bigger threats?
3164 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Jarrod- Who are the bigger threats?

Challenge wise I think everybody is a bigger threat. I won a slide puzzle and that's about it. In terms of jury votes we have a pair that have managed to stay together throughout the whole post-merge section of the game and dictate who went home when, then there's James who won 3 duels to make it back here. Personally I think it makes more sense to keep me around and boot me next time but we'll see.
3164 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
3/5 Votes
3164 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
3/5 votes

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!