This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 (Gaiaslow)

Topic » Tribal Council 12 (Gaiaslow)

3207 days 2 hours ago
Chastain
u expect me to say it here u dumb bitch?
3207 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nick- So you think you and Joe are in trouble?
3207 days 2 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Mama J- On one hand, new Demerara was clearly split. On the other hand, new Essequibo seems like one big voting unit. How do these dynamics play a role tonight?

oh it took me a bit to realize that i was Mama J LOL
But I'm sure those dynamics will play a role for tonight's vote since obvious some trust must have been established on both tribes. But there's more to it than simply old tribal lines
3207 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Of course people will waste a vote on us. Neither of us can win at the end, but people see it as an easy vote, despite us being the worst duo here in terms of sucess, also we are just horriblly mean bitches who everyone hates (sorry joe <3)
3207 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
Hi I'm gonna go eat dinner but if anyone wants to discuss anything about the vote feel free to slide into my DMs and I shall reply ASAP
3207 days 1 hour ago
1Swampy8
Everyone- Congrats on merging! How does it feel? What can we expect tonight?

It feels pretty nice, but it changes the game up a lot because there are so many more people that can get votes now at tribal.
3207 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Cannot compete in the next challenge
James
Alexandra
Mel

Cannot have an idol played on them:
Mel

Public votes:
Mel

Loses 1 jury vote:
Mel

Can never vote:
Mel

Can never compete in immunity challenges:
Mel
3207 days ago
Gaiaphagee
*looks at mel*
3207 days ago
Gaiaphagee
Alright then. Only a few times has immunity been given up. Actually, the only other time I can remember is Season 13. A LONG time ago.

Jarrod is now immune from the vote!

Mel can be voted out tonight.
3207 days ago
DarkTyphoon23
Congrats Jarrod :)
3206 days 22 hours ago
Milkisgood
hi
3206 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Mel- No immunity. Think you might come to regret this move?

Ben- Thoughts on Mel giving away immunity?

Jan- We see 4 duos left. Any possibility these 8 players might team up to take out the 4 singles?

Alexandra- Who is more dangerous right now? Pairs or singles?

Nick- You made it very clear you were in the minority at your old tribe. Is the merge refreshing?

Shadi- How much scrambling is really going on tonight?

James- Why do you think you are receiving votes?
3206 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jan- Why the safest?
3206 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
Shadi- How much scrambling is really going on tonight?

I mean i am worried abt the results in general but i have 1 protective layer left that im obviously using this tribal
3206 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Everyone- Congrats on merging! How does it feel? What can we expect tonight?

It feels good, I think this is the part of the game everybody was really hoping to make.
Tonight i think it'll go one of two ways. Extremely straightforward and united or extremely complicated and divided.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!