This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkmenistan Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Turkmenistan Jury..

3184 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
5/9 Jury Votes
3184 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
6/9 Jury Votes
3184 days ago
damo1990
Ok so I'm probably a bit late, but my strategy was to stay low all game. When the immunity challenge was the punishments, I accepted them all apart from losing my vote because that is the only thing that would hurt me. I keep telling people that I wasn't a threat and I played a really good social game. I only received two votes all game the lowest of anyone this series. One of the votes was a self vote so I didn't have to evict callum, who I knew was going anyway. The other was a f4 vote. So I was never in anyone's radar because I always made others think there was bigger threats. I was part of the f4 alliance that ran the game and had an f2 with Bryce because we were in similar situations
3184 days ago
damo1990
Michael Jackson Cristino ronoldo, Diana Ross Richard Nixon and rihanna
3184 days ago
temponeptune
@damo i only received 1 vote all game so you dont have the lowest of anyone xD
3183 days 21 hours ago
Aquamarine
Literally none of you explained why. If any one of you had, I would have voted you. Now it will be random. GL!
3183 days 19 hours ago
2Beastly
Well I wanted to eat with royalty... and know more about Selena/Taylor Swift's friendship. And want to learn the truth about Jefferson's scandal. And probe Ben Franklin's brain about firefighters and other stuff.
3183 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
7/9 Jury Votes
3183 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
8/9 Votes
3183 days 6 hours ago
damo1990
Because the three singers are legends, cristiano is smoking hot and I love soccer, and Nixon cause I think he is fascinating :)
3183 days 5 hours ago
temponeptune
Oh are we giving reasons now I thought he voted randomly :x
3183 days 4 hours ago
Eoin
I have no questions just a speech.
Damien, in my opinion your biggest strength was your loyalty and your UTR gameplay which I applaud so congratulations on that, however is it enough to get my vote to win? No.
Steve, in my opinion your only strength was challenges in all honestly your strategic gameplay was mediocre at best therefore that is not enough to gain my vote to win.
Bryce, you played the best strategic game and in my opinion you were the one who got me to flip and you had the best social game out of anyone, the reason that the alliance of 4 made final 5 was because of you, you dominated socially and strategically and I think the jury is going to be blind and bitter tonight but they are wrong you deserve my vote and you deserve to win.
3183 days 2 hours ago
damo1990
will i be the first person to make finals with a total of -1 votes probably lolz

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!