This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Turkmenistan Jury Questioning

Topic » Survivor Turkmenistan Jury..

3183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
The reason this is taking place here is because my last season was on Skype since I was banned, but I want the jury questioning to take place here in a group.

To my current cast, please do not post here. This is for Season 30 players only. If you post here i'll delete your posts, and ask you to stop. If you continue, then i will block you from the game until jury questioning is over (which means you may miss a challenge or two which means you might be voted out)

To the Jury and finalists, please do not talk in the other threads not associated with your season.

*Final Three Walk In*

Welcome Bryce, Damien, and Steve.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Johnny B., Eliot, Tisha, Callum, Brady, Johnny J., Olivia, Kyle, and Eoin voted out last tribal.

Bryce, Damien, and Steve, you three have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 52 virtual days and a month real life time. You've outlasted 15 other players to make it here. This was a season filled with fights, drama, blindsides, publicity, and secrets. But you three still stand here at the end.

You've had a hand in the last 7 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of Survivor 30: Turkmenistan.

Also Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

Bryce and Damien will have one vote negated due to the punishment challenge.

AND SEND A SECOND CHOICE VOTE IN CASE OF A TIE.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.
3183 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
1/9 Jury Votes
3183 days 14 hours ago
2Beastly
oh my! I am still writing my speech
3183 days 14 hours ago
temponeptune
This has been one crazy game, and Im really proud to have been able to make it to the final tribal council. I was able to make it all the way to the final 4 without receiving a vote, and only received 1 vote all game. When I took the penalty at the first immunity challenge, that really put a dent in things as i could not compete in challenges. However, i knew I had to really amp up both my strategic and social game if I wanted to make it to the end. My main thing all game has really been to focus on numbers. In the vote where it was Brady’s chat vs. the other chat, it was a tie, and both sides were trying to get people to flip. However, on call i was successfully was able to flip Eoin, and really changed the course of the game. In order to flip him, I made a final 4 chat with me, Eoin, Kyle and Damien, which I stayed true to, knowing Id be golden if Steve los a challenge. The alliance ended up running the game and making it to the final 5. WIthin that final 5, I had final a final 3 with damien and Eoin, and a final 2 with both of them. I had it all planned out from around final 10. The 6 person chat with Brady, the 4 person chat with kyle damien and eoin, and a final 3 and multiple final 2’s. I always made sure I had the majority of each alliance I was in. At final 4, however, Damien turned on me and voted for me, and Steve told me he was going to vote for me too. At the last second, I convinced Steve to swap his vote over to damien, making it 1-1-1 with me being the deciding vote, where I voted eoin as he self voted and I knew there were 2 votes for sure there.  Sure, Steve won a lot of immunities, but I’ve controlled this game strategically. You guys now have the chance to be the World’s Apart jury, and you can decide. Who do you want to win? Mike or Carolyn?
3183 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
Hey jury,

Thank for being a part of this “group/skype” game or whatever it was. I got to get to know some of y’all better and hopefully we can still be friends after.  I played this game hard since the beginning. I made it to most of the challenges. I was a one of the driving force to Murghab’s tribal immunity wins and we merged with 6 original Murghab members. I wanted all of us to work together. However, we targeted each other instead. I was able to make some bonds in this game that allowed me to know what was happening and be protected early on. While everyone was turning on each other at the beginning, I was able to lay low and try to figure out a way to move forward in this game.

At final 12, when the punishment immunity was taking place. I had a feeling I should not take any punishments because I knew I would not have been a merge boot target. Also, it did not seem smart to me to punish yourself for only one individual immunity necklace. Johnny B. and Tisha were against each other, and I was the swing vote. I personally tried to convince both sides to vote someone else out or vote together. But instead they made me choose between two of the people I wanted to work with. Tisha and I made a day 1 alliance and I felt with her in the game I would be able to make it further.

At final 11, my name started being mentioned and when one side had everyone voting together and the other side voting sporadically. Eliot was voted out. This is when Brady and Eoin kept fighting and trying to convince me they were on my side. However, I knew they were not people I could trust long term for my game. Since I felt people were coming after me, I had to guarantee my safety by winning immunities. I knew after this vote, I would be in the minority.

At final 10, I won my first immunity challenge. The vote was going to be 5 on Brady and 5 on Tisha. but Eoin flipping caused Tisha to be voted out. I knew Olivia, Callum, and my days were numbered unless we get people to flip.

At final 9, I won my 2nd immunity challenge. Callum was targeted by the majority alliance and there was little I can do to save him.

At final 8, I won my 3rd immunity challenge. Brady and Johnny J. flipped to me and Olivia, which caused a fire making challenge between Brady and Eoin. Eoin survived this and the new minority was Olivia, Johnny J. and I.

At final 7, I won my 4th immunity challenge in a row. It was pretty obvious to me the other 4 had a “punishment” alliance. But Johnny J. was convinced Bryce would flip. However, he was mistaken and was voted out.

At final 6, I found my hidden immunity idol. I bet on the immunity necklace, but Eoin won immunity instead. Olivia and I tried to convince Damien to flip so we would do a 3-2-1 vote due to the 4 person alliance splitting votes. However, Damien was adamant on not flipping. For my own individual survival, keeping my HII for one more round and voting Olivia out was best for my game.
3183 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
At final 5, I won my 5th immunity. I knew getting Eoin out would be best for me since he was the only one that would be able to beat me in a challenge. I tried to convince everyone to vote Bryce so that I could play my idol on him and get Eoin out. But it was evident Kyle was at the bottom of that alliance and my idol wouldn’t work on him because he took that punishment. Kyle was pretty sure Bryce would vote Eoin out, but it did not happen and Kyle was eliminated.

At final 4, I won the final immunity making it my 6th win.  Honestly, Eoin, Damien, and Bryce all were pretty similar to me except Eoin could compete in challenges and fought with Brady all season. They each have different pros/cons but I did not make any final deals with them. I just knew Bryce probably had no votes casted against him so he needed to get votes this round at least. I did not predict Eoin self-voting. I personally wanted a fire-making challenge between Damien and Bryce since they did not compete in any challenges, but they could not happen without Eoin’s vote.

I know I played the hardest out of the finalists since I played since day 1. At final 11 when I was being targeted the first time, multiple people told me and refused to vote me. This indicates my social game was good. I was able to survive being an underdog with his back against the wall. And I was a physical threat the whole time at tribal immunities and individual immunities, too beastly indeed. However, they did not take the chances when I was not immune to take me out. My game was to fight and survive to the very end. I did my best with the cards I was dealt. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
3183 days 13 hours ago
kkoster001
Bryce- What would you say specifically made your game better than the others?

Damien- What was your strategy?

Steve- What was your biggest move?
3183 days 12 hours ago
temponeptune
What made my game better than the others was that every vote I made sure I had all my bases covered. I had to work hard to get myself here. Every vote, I made sure I knew exactly who was voting where, and was able to continually send home who I wanted, and got to the end with the exact people I wanted (minus steve because of his immunity run). Unlike Steve, I never had safety like he did. He didn't really have to play the game that much. And I feel as though Damien didn't really have his head in the game as much as I did, I just kind of brought him into alliances and he voted with them without putting much thought into it. In my opinion (sorry damien) he kind of rode coattails to get here. The fact that I made it to f4 without getting a vote and got 1 vote all game pays tribute to how hard and how strategically Ive played.
3183 days 12 hours ago
2Beastly
My biggest move was voting out Olivia at final 6 and keeping my HII. This guaranteed myself final 4.

Bryce is not as strategic as he says because he took all those punishments which were not strategic at all. He even gave up his vote but begged Chris to do a deal with him for him to vote again. Damien also did not receive votes until final 4 as well, except his one self-vote. People who weren't able to compete in challenges were just not a big of a threat to this cast. I played the game the whole time starting since day 1 before the merge. I was just in the minority during most of the merge. Bryce started playing at the merge, where he started his game by taking all those punishments.
3183 days 12 hours ago
temponeptune
In reference to what steve is saying, my one regret this game is taking the punishments, however i thought they would be fake like in big brother 3 but they werent. However I accepted them and adapted, and played very strategically from there
3183 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
Ok I paid no attention to this game at all, so my jury vote will be based on the following question:

If you could have dinner with any 5 people in the world, who would they be and why?

If you try to cater this answer towards me somehow I will not vote for you and I swear to god I'm voting based on this question alone so make your reasoning count if you want my vote!!!
3183 days 11 hours ago
temponeptune
Do they all have to be currently living?
3183 days 11 hours ago
Aquamarine
no
3183 days 11 hours ago
temponeptune
Ok
My five people would be:
1. Confuscious
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. My grandmother (she just passed :' ( )
4. Amelia Earheart
5. Rosa Parks
3183 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
4/9 Votes
3183 days 9 hours ago
2Beastly
Queen Elizabeth II
Taylor Swift
Selena Gomez
Thomas Jefferson
Ben Franklin

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!