This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3 (Essequibo)

Topic » Tribal Council 3 (Essequibo)

3187 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

Send me your votes and a reason by 10:20 PM EST TOMORROW

If you have the hidden immunity idol and wish to play it, let me know.

PYN for questions.
3187 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
General question to start.. Answer this and I'll ask you more individual questions!

Everyone- This challenge was incredibly close. Does that show how close these tribes truly are?
3187 days 7 hours ago
1Swampy8
I feel like it's not a good overall indicator because the torch passing challenge merely comes down to who is online at the time.
When we have a non posting challenge, we will begin to see where the tribes stand.
3187 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Alexandra- Should we expect another unified vote tonight?
3187 days 7 hours ago
manalord
I tink this challenge showed that most of the cast has intrest in the game but IDK?
3187 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nick M.- Nick A. was the only person to not show up. Is he an easy target? Or as you and Alexandra said above, this challenge really only showed who was online at the right time, is there a bigger picture tonight?
3186 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
2/10 Votes
3186 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
3/10 Votes
3186 days 19 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
That challenge was so close.   The tribes appear to be even but it's hard to tell since, like Alexandra said, the pass the torch challenge is really all about who is online .
3186 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
8/10 Votes
3186 days 16 hours ago
1Swampy8
Alexandra- Should we expect another unified vote tonight?

Well, I would hope so because it would be in the best interest of our tribe. You never know what will happen until the votes are revealed, though.
3185 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry y'all, some things came up.
3185 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
3185 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3185 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*No One Stands*

I'll read the votes.
3185 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Nick A.

Nick A.- 1

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!