This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hey everyone!!!

Topic » Hey everyone!!!

3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
So I am leaving this week no matter what, probably by getting evicted by yet another unanimous vote (BORING) and if not then im moving and wont be on for 2 weeks starting monday. So whatever, time to blow up everyones games and shake up this house cause lets be real it has been way to quiet, so this is gonna be like a game, if u see ur name as the forum title, it means ur game has been exposed! Time to piss everyone off :P

(btw i have dirt on EVERYONE left in this game. mwahahahahahahaha)
3195 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
you're legit trying to leave with a bang so you'll be invited back for a future season

#next

and you're the one who tried to flip the entire house last vote and it failed which is why you're trying to go down in flames

goodbye
3195 days 11 hours ago
Griffles
boo you whore
3195 days 11 hours ago
LongedShorted
ME
3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
I did try to flip the vote, I talked with Lyon, Blake, Griffin, Mike about it and tried to talk with Marcus about it too. It did blow up cause everyone is sheeping you.

No I'm doing this cause this season has been boring, you have decied the nominees, people have followed everything they are told, and unanimous votes everywhere. It is time to shake things up in this house and make it interesting, y'all need to start fighting and clawing ur way through the weeks, not just riding by
3195 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
no one is sheeping anyone thats the thing it's just a target emerges and they go

you were just fine with that until now you're the target because of your failed attempt to flip the house so now it's time to go down in flames to try to be invited back to a future season
3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
actually i have not been fine with it Zach I did agree with cause I did not trust him, others havent
3195 days 11 hours ago
PrinceBacon
Tanner, you said you were blowing up everyone's games but you are telling us stuff we already knew...
3195 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
if you werent fine with it you wouldnt have voted to evict them or you would've tried to flip people sooner

but instead you tried to do it last vote
3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
Fun seeing y'all freak out, cause you have so much ti hide :P
3195 days 11 hours ago
PrinceBacon
What do you have on me? You said you have stuff on "EVERYONE" in the game let me hear it.
3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
you have to wait your turn
3195 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
what's funny to me is you talk about how you dont care about this game whatsoever and you're going to be gone for 2 weeks soon yet it's only now coming out that you're leaving for 2 weeks when you know you're going home, and for someone who "doesnt care" you certaintly have enough time on your hands to write a long ass skype message to me trying to get me to want you to stay and target griffin, and for someone who "doesnt care" you also clearly have enough time to write a long ass post to try to go down in flames to have a chance at coming back

like get the fuck outta here fake as fuck let me tell you
3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
well i mean im not
[9:13:39 PM] Chris ? Meg Maley: sure what to believe
[9:14:01 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): well who has the reason to lie
[9:14:23 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): griffin who lied to me, lied to mike as well (griffin was the one who convinced mike to vote Anthony, not me)
[9:14:40 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): or me who legit is leaving on Monday and I just wanna fuck griffn over for lying
[9:15:14 PM] Tanner (Blatastic): like trust me if I wanted to stay I would be here sucking ass and saying how mike convinced me to do this shit and send convos and stuff
3195 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
if I was trying to stay u really think i would be pissing everyone off? Horrible strategy, if I'm leaving, I'm leaving with a BANG
3195 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
[12:01:05 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): okay need to talk with u
[12:01:48 AM] Chris ? Meg Maley: wait im doing an elimination in a group game
[12:01:49 AM] Chris ? Meg Maley: 1 sec
[12:01:54 AM] Chris ? Meg Maley: well not 1 sec give me a few mins
[12:01:58 AM] Chris ? Meg Maley: u can type i'll respond late
[12:02:45 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): idc if I leave or not cause tbh I did try to flip the vote to get Anthony out for the reason I consider anthoony a bigger threat out of the 3 nominated as well as Zion agreed to have my back so he was a bigger advantage for me in this game
[12:03:52 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): with that being said Idc if I leave so feel free to evict me cause I am graduating on the 24th and will be leaving for 2 eeks to move and get settled in (I lied about Zion leaving for 2 weeks, I just pulled that from whats happening with me, he was never leaving for that time)  so since that I really don't care if I go or not cause I wont be on regardless
[12:04:02 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): but griffin is throwing yall undetr the bus
[12:04:34 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): I didn't even need to say 1 thing it was legit "hey, how u voting?" that's all and he had exposed ur alliances along with Nick's and Imogen's to me right there
[12:04:43 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): I can provide the Skype thing for u if u want
[12:05:27 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): he thinks he is running this game and he isn't, like I will be leaving no matter what happens in eviction but im at least gonna expose Griffin for what he has done
[12:06:21 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): as well I never actually wanted you out, I said that because he threw u under the bus first and I didn't want to be like "oh no chris is cool" but I did want Imogen and Nick out so that part is true.
[12:06:38 AM] Tanner (Blatastic): shit I just sent a novel so ill wait for u to catch up on that and then go from there XD

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!