This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Common Room

Topic » Common Room

3201 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
Oh so now because it's on hold you seem to think its ok to campaign and be a hypocrite

You're still being evicted bye
3201 days 11 hours ago
blueu22
and honestly I love how you think you can campaign and try to stay when you've legit trashed every person here trying to throw them under the bus

nice try
3201 days 11 hours ago
blatastic1234
well that would be a good reason to keep me, everyone hates my ass, keeping me can lead to 2 things
1. I stay in this game and end up winning the next H.O.H and go after Chris
2. I stay, fail to win the H.O.H, and am evicted next week

Either way those who save me would be buying an extra week for themselves in this game

And hypocrite? no, I am leaving for 2 weeks and I thought the game would be continuing during that time, that is why I started all this shit. It just so happen that Dara would be leaving for the same amount of time as I would be.
3201 days 8 hours ago
blueu22
Yes hypocrite lmao

remember how I said you'd come up with some excuse as to why you arent going away for two weeks and you'll be here trying to stay

just so happens you dont need an excuse now as dara is leaving

you're still not going to stay you will never get enough votes you've thrown everyone under the bus trying to trash them no one wants to keep someone like that around

maybe try playing the social game you wouldnt be in this position
3201 days 8 hours ago
blatastic1234
A hypocrite is someone that says something but doesnt follow it. I said I would leave for 2 weeks, and I am leaving for 2 weeks but so is Dara. That does not make my a hypocrite, because I am following what I said. Learn what fucking words mean before you use them.
3201 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
"A hypocrite is someone who says something and doesn't follow it" my point was proven with that statement and you just called yourself a hypocrite

You said "idc about this game or if I'm evicted"
Yet here you are campaigning to stay

End of conversation point proven
3201 days 5 hours ago
blatastic1234
I said "I am leaving in 2 weeks so idc if I'm evicted or stay" Since I was leaving in that 2 weeks and at that point the game was running I would have left regardless, if the game continuied the way it was suppose to I still would not care. But the situation changed and the game was paused for the duration that I would be gone.
3201 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
you're delusional, hypocritical and have the IQ of probably a duck, you say you're leaving for 2 weeks for some school trip i dont see how you're allowed on that trip with some of the things you're saying

im done talking to you because im losing IQ points talking to you.
3201 days 4 hours ago
blatastic1234
wpow im the dumb one yet you cant even seem to manage to remember what I said? School trip? really thats what you think it is. I have told you over and over it is a GRADUATION and a MOVE.
3201 days 3 hours ago
Griffles
you're finally graduating monsters university
3201 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
Actually tbh that could kinda relate to what I do XD
I'm a character/creature designer and makeup artist. So I legit am tasked with making monsters XD
3187 days 6 hours ago
TheAce
Is this game done
3187 days 1 hour ago
blatastic1234
I demand to know why I have not been evicted yet?!
3186 days 20 hours ago
PrinceBacon
This game is not done Dara is on vacation and should be back within the next couple days.
3185 days 9 hours ago
blatastic1234
good cause I'm sick of you all -,-

open group

Dara's Big Brother 2: MADHOUSE-Day 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!