This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 2 (Vancouver Island) *James & Nicolette (Day 1-7)

Topic » EP 2 (Vancouver Island) *James..

1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*you find a handful of berrys*
*Night 2*
You have yet another miserable night due to the intense coldness annd fear of other animals coming. You hear howls that sound very close. You end up getting no sleep but wake up the next day with a slight drizzle
1522 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Ok we will head off down the river on the raft today please? The raft built with a compartment allowing for one of us to sleep whilst the other paddles. Towards the dark green dot if we have enough turns.
1522 days 4 hours ago
BluJay112
Yes
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*You both set sail with your raft. It proves to be a pretty sturdy raft since it is doing well against the current. It takes 2 turns each to get to the other side. Neither was able to get much sleep.*
1522 days 4 hours ago
J2999
How many turns does it take to get to the dots, assuming we have to go to one? (Dark green / Light Purple) for camp and stuff
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
4 turns to get to each.Are you leaving the raft?
1522 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Yes, we will advance towards the dark green dot please.
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*You wonder to the dark green dot but it starts to pour halfway through the journey. The both of you start to feel your hands and feet getting stiff. You come close to the dark green dot but see a bear not to far away. You sneak around it and find yourself finally at the dark green dot*
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
green dot is in the images
1522 days 4 hours ago
J2999
I'm going to go for some food

Nicolette will sort camp a bit because she has some berries.
1522 days 4 hours ago
BluJay112
I will tidy camp while James gets a chance to search for food (fragile ego :/)
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*You look for food and find another slug*
wdym by sort camp?
1522 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Like prepare it for somewhere to sleep the maximum one turn will allow
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Nicolette Cleans a flat place for a soon to be shelter*
*Night 3*
Without a shelter you both get another sleepless night. Not only that but your both dehydrating and Your hands and feet are getting stiffer by the minute. You wake up the next day while it still rains
1522 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
I'm going to update the stats then i gotta go for the day. We'll figure out another time to do the next couple of days

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!