This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 1-7)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
So whats everyone doing for today?
1551 days 21 hours ago
me2013
I gather suitable husks, kindling and wood to create a fire directly below the trees where we built our hammocks, and using the two knives I have start to strike them together to create a spark to ignite a fire....
1551 days 21 hours ago
me2013
ouch never judge a book by its cover......

I am a woman - we can do anything
1551 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
While Mel handles the fire, I grab our baskets and go down to the river to both refill the water and try to set a trap for some fish so we can get some food in our systems.
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Making fire for mel proves to be more difficult then she was expecting. The moist atmosphere makes it very hard to get much of any fire. 3 turns go by and nothing happens. do you keep trying?*
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*christian goes to the river and collects water and sets the trap which takes 2 turns*
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
ALSO I AM GOING TO ADD ANOTHER SURVIVAL BAR CALLED EXHAUSTION.
1551 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
how much turns would checking the traps be?
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Just 1
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
mel you have 4 turns left and christian you have 5
1551 days 21 hours ago
me2013
shouldnt this be 7 turns each - 7 is unrealistic
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
you guys do have 7 turns each
1551 days 21 hours ago
me2013
opps my bad - did we use all of them yesterday lol?
1551 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
I head back to Mel where we give up on trying to start the fire and gather more reeds to weave some ponchos to keep us protected from the bugs. While we gather and weave we get to know each other and find we have a lot in common, laughing and joking about our predicament. I go back to check on the fish traps to see if we got any fish as Mel continues to weave
1551 days 21 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*Mel weaves 2 ponchos which take 2 turns each* *christian gathers the reeds which take a turn then checks the traps and only finds 2 small crayfish*

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!