This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel & Christian (Day 1-7)

Topic » EP 1 (Amazon) *Mel &..

1540 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Ok so we have a lake and trees and a swamp with reeds in it, seems quiet and secluded lol
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Well you tell me what you want to do. to build a little temportary shelter it will be 2 turns and then after that you can update the floor or roof and things like that. or go hunting or get water. You pick what you want to do
1540 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
Mel is typing up our description rn I believe
1540 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Ok so what we want to do is cut down some of the reeds from the swap and weave them together to create hammocks to tie in the trees, and weave mats from the leaves to cover us to protect us form the elements. we also want to weave some of the reeds to create rope ladders to be able to climb into them easily. :-)
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
alright lol
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*christian cuts reeds while mel weaves to put together the hammock. This action takes 2 turns. You then tie it to the tree which takes 1 turn.* where are you getting the rope?
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
You guys have 2 more turns until it gets dark
1540 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
So after we finished building that shelter I believe we wanted to try accomplishing the following:

-I go down to the water using one of the weaving baskets and gather some water to add to the purification kit so that way we have enough water to stay hydrated for the night.
-Mel throws in one of the other weaving baskets to put in the water to try capturing some fish

how many points would that be
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
just so you know as of right now the only way to get to your hammock is to climb the tree. *christian gets and purifies water which takes 2 turns* *mel crafts a weaving basket that takes 2 turns* You guys are hydrated for the night but didn't get enough time to fish.
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*NIGHT ONE* You try to sleep but it is hard with all the strange sounds being heard around the jungle. Not only that but the bug bites are getting insane!!! Luckily they arent as bad as they could've been since you are higher up off the ground but it's really driving you guys nuts
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
updating the survival bars rn
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*DAY 2* Whats the move for today?
1540 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
okay i think we've decided we'll stick around in this shelter for one more night so we can try getting some sustenance in before making the hike to pink dot
1540 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Can I ask why I lost more hunger than christian
1540 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Because your older. Your bars are going to go down quicker because of that. but you do have better survival knowledge over him so that's why i liked your character so much

open group

Naked & Afraid (Day 4)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!