This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Episode

Topic » First Episode

2971 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
The black Jury is the completely anit the normal jury, by that I mean everyone voted out before the merge will form what is called the Black Jury. Their job is to vote off the first person at the merge, in order to take revenge, reshuffle the game, etc. The best part about it is the voted off player will not join the Jury and will join the black jury in the pre-merge trip
2971 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
I know it was spoiled in the wiki btw, I just didn't think it would be that big of a deal considering I am revealing it right now
2971 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Wow that's crazy
2971 days 12 hours ago
coolranch
ooh thats gotta be awk joining the 10 who voted u out
2971 days 12 hours ago
coolranch
ik cbear i gotchu
2971 days 12 hours ago
TylerParkerHarvey
Ohhh. Nice twist. That could really be a game changer.
2971 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
Also there is of course an hidden immunity idol hidden at each camp, however, if you haven't noticed, it is not found how idols normally are
2971 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
(and me, that's why I'm saying it now so its not like the Outcast twist)
2971 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Ok
2971 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
While most group games have you guess numbers to find the idol, this season you need to match three categories in order to find the idol. Their are many possibilities so it is going to take being sharp to find it, or at least a clue
2971 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
The winning tribe of each challenge will get to give one person from the losing tribe a clue to the hidden immunity idol
2971 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
How do we find it
2971 days 12 hours ago
Mattarous
ay its litttttt
2971 days 12 hours ago
coolranch
ohh snap cbear will the other tribe know who we picked??
2971 days 12 hours ago
coolranch
like to giv the clue to

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!