This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Episode

Topic » First Episode

2947 days 7 hours ago
cbearattack
Did this to get rid of all the clutter

Survivor premiere

I'm standing by the Tiwanaku ruins on top of the Panchama peak overlooking the Amantani island, just off the coast of Peru. Normally these temples are closed during the year, but it is here were sixteen Tengagers will begin an adventure that will forever change their lives, but not all tengagers will be starting here. Another tengager has been exiled only to rejoin the game after a tribe has lost a challenge, but that is the smallest challenge that these survivors will be facing. Torrential downpours, mudslides, and extreme heat will make this season one of the hardest on tengaged. With little food many survivors might fall to the brink of starvation, but perhaps the hardest challenge will be eachother because every three nights the tribe will hike to tribal council and vote someone off. The castaways must learn to adapt or risk being voted out. In the end only one will remain to claim the million dollar prize! 39 days, 17 tengagers, ONE SURVIVOR
2947 days 7 hours ago
coolranch
ayy
2947 days 7 hours ago
Mattarous
Here
2947 days 7 hours ago
TylerParkerHarvey
Hey :D
2947 days 7 hours ago
cbearattack
Welcome Viuda and Iscaya Tribe to SURVIVOR PERU! Alright you in the black (Me2013) How does it feel to finally be stepping out on the island
2947 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Yus
2947 days 7 hours ago
cbearattack
SO TRUE! you in the Green tie (Kyle) what's your name
2947 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
My name is Kyle
2947 days 7 hours ago
Mattarous
my name is Jeff
2947 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Hey cbear
2947 days 7 hours ago
cbearattack
And how do you think your tibe looks compared to Viuda
2947 days 7 hours ago
cbearattack
(LOL, we'll get to you in a second Jeff)
2947 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
I think we can take them, it's gonna be a fun and competitive season
2947 days 7 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright Jeff, previously known as Matt, how does this competition look to you
2947 days 7 hours ago
coolranch
YEEEWWW KYLEE YOU KNOW IT!!
2947 days 7 hours ago
Mattarous
Looks like our tribe is gonna kick the other tribe's butt

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!