This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2303 days 11 hours ago
bryantandf
Also, you cannot vote for Birks.
2303 days 11 hours ago
bryantandf
And also if I get everyone's votes, I will read it immediately.
2303 days 11 hours ago
Birks4444
10 was SOOOO HARD
2303 days 11 hours ago
LenaRose
Lena-Ross - You are the only person here who has yet to receive votes. How does that feel to you?

It feels amazing!! It make me proud that I've managed to get here and puts more confidence that I'm not a complete annoying fool!
But I mean I'd like to thank everyone for not hating me also, love you all lots!
2303 days 11 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Taylor - Now that we are down to 5, how does one know who to bring to the finals?

It is really hard but I feel that we should stick to who were loyal too!
2303 days 11 hours ago
bryantandf
3/5 votes received
2303 days 11 hours ago
bryantandf
Also can I ask something?

Would you all prefer the final 4 immunity challenge to be now or tomorrow?
2303 days 10 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks - Congratualtions on winning immunity again! 2 individual wins! Do you think people see you as a threat?

NO tbh. I mean both were unscrambling challenges. If it was 2 totally different things, that would probably increase my threat level. I don't think challenges matter too much. It's more of the social aspect that counts.
2303 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
It feels great we all lasted this long over everyone else. We all had different strategies to get this far and it worked to get us here.
2303 days 10 hours ago
bryantandf
4/5 votes received
2303 days 10 hours ago
Birks4444
ID BE FINE WITH DOING IT TODAY
2303 days 10 hours ago
LenaRose
If it's quick today!!
2303 days 10 hours ago
bryantandf
5/5 votes received
2303 days 10 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.
2303 days 10 hours ago
bryantandf
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.....

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!