This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Fei Long

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Fei Long

2905 days 7 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to Tribal Council!

I'l ask you all some questions.

Liam - What is your opinin about this tribal switch?

Jaxon - Is right now a point where you have to think of which people you want to bring to the end?

Ryan(RyanS) - How important was this win to you?

Logan - Is the vote easy tonight?

Kyle - Where did it all go wrong in the challenge?

Clumsy - Any thoughts of anyone having the hidden immunity idol?

Ryan(born2pizza) - Is right now a point where you have to think that the merge is coming soon?

Send your votes to me by 13th of July, 7:30PM EST

You can also send confessionals if you want to.

Note : After the reading of the vote will be the immunity challenge so please do show up at 7:30PM EST, tomorrow.
2905 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
Liam - What is your opinin about this tribal switch?
I think we were the losers with this switch, we we're already fine with our old tribe, sadly the game works in this way and we have to work for the victory.
2905 days 7 hours ago
chillum
Logan - Is the vote easy tonight?

This vote wont be easy. I dont know mist of the people on this new tribe but i hope we can take out someone who doesnt help this tribe
2905 days 7 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Where did it all go wrong in the challenge?

I don't know... before I knew it, they were up 3-0. I tried my hardest, I really did. They just got off to a fast start, and they kept their lead. I just hope that this performance doesn't hurt me.
2905 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
Jaxon - Is right now a point where you have to think of which people you want to bring to the end?
Its never a bad idea to think about what decisions are good for your longterm game.
2905 days 4 hours ago
RyanS
This win was important because I'm one of the 2 that switched and that could make me a target, especially since I couldn tmake the challenge tonight....All I can do is plead to my tribe that I will be there next time, and may I add that when I attended my old tribes challenge, we won that won? When I make it to a challenge, I help out, and I'd love to add that to this tribe and get to know these people
2905 days 4 hours ago
RyanS
I'm gonna come straight up and say that clumsy hasnt competed in a single challenge and has not even answered tribal? That's where my votes going....
2905 days 4 hours ago
chillum
Same
2904 days 9 hours ago
kingLiam
Hi!!!
2904 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Hi good luck all
2904 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.
2904 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.....
2904 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
*someone stands*
2904 days 9 hours ago
chillum
:O
2904 days 9 hours ago
RyanS
what
2904 days 9 hours ago
bryantandf
*Clumsy stands up* Well, people don't think I am playing the game. *glares at Ryan S* Also, people don't think I am competing in challenges. *glares at Ryan S* Well, to those people, maybe you should look at the last challenge before u assume. I was there almost the whole time. Maybe if u would have showed up to the last challenge yourself you would've known that. Do your research before you throw my name under the bus. Oh and btw, *hands in my idol* Thanks for telling the world you're voting for me and thanks Logan for seconding his vote. I guess I should use this. The world needs people like you. The world needs idiots to make fun of. *Clumsy sits back down*

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!