This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Kazoo

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Kazoo

3127 days 20 hours ago
bryantandf
Welcome to Tribal Council!

I'l ask everyone  questions.

Nate - You were very close as to being voted out last Tribal. Think you are a target tonight?

Akii - Do you think at this point of the game, people are making deals here and there?

Jordan - Was last tribal a big change of the game?

Vlad - Do you think another idol would be played tonight?

Sean - No immunity for you this round. Feeling worried at all?

Jay - You looked shocked last tribal. Why is that?

Akshay - Do you think certain people will stay loyal to each other in this game?

Will - You came second in the immunity challenge. Feeling disappointed?

Red - Immunity is yours tonight. Felling safe for tonight?

Acosta - Is it hard to find an idol at this point of the game?

John - What are you expecting from Tribal Council tonight?

Send your votes to me by 8PM EST on Monday.

Red has immunity tonight, so you cannot vote for him!

You can also send confessionals if you want to.
3127 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
Red - Immunity is yours tonight. Felling safe for tonight?
Yes. After last tribal where I got 9 bleepen votes. It is great to have this around my neck. I knew I needed this and gave it my all. I spent hours on that puzzle.

So you guys can't vote me. I am open to helping you vote someone out
3127 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
Good job red
3127 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
Cause I thought we were going after this other person but people voted for red I don't know why that's why I looked shocked
3127 days 19 hours ago
CollegeBoy96
Sean - No immunity for you this round. Feeling worried at all?

-You can never feel to comfortable in this game, because the second you do you get Blindsided.
3127 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
I just hope it's not me tonight you know I haven't even won one single immunity I have lost every single immunity and I don't know why people see me as a big threat I haven't done anything
3127 days 17 hours ago
Nt888
Nate - You were very close as to being voted out last Tribal. Think you are a target tonight?

I know that Red has me in his sights I dont see why but that means he buys himself a round, if he wants to take me out thats okay because he will be next

The head will still be intact
3127 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
Well tell me who you say the head is
3127 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Akii - Do you think at this point of the game, people are making deals here and there?

Tbh yes everyone is just trying to save there ass !
3127 days 7 hours ago
galore
I have no idea where everyones loyalty lies. I have not even talked to some people here like Nate,Aki,John and Vlad.

I tried to prove my loyalty to a small group of guys but I guess they dont trust me and really not interested in playing the game with me. I clearly know am at the bottom. So am gonna say it in the forum. If you want to go ahead in the game am open for vote. Just message me and we can control the game
3127 days ago
Vlad21
i hope no idol will be played tonight
3126 days 23 hours ago
Nt888
Red I am willing to fall on a sword for my alliance I sort of hope you vote me out just to watch you get unanimously voted out when you lose immunity because you have no sense of perception
3126 days 23 hours ago
CollegeBoy96
*Looks at the Host* We all have plans tonight, but some ones plan won't work out tonight!
3126 days 22 hours ago
Jaesus123
Lol college boy I think what he means us that someone is getting blindsided
3126 days 21 hours ago
w___n
John - What are you expecting from Tribal Council tonight?

you can never be sure at tribal. people can say stuff and lie. After the questions tonight, i think someone may be blindsided
3126 days 20 hours ago
bryantandf
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!